Waxing Deep doing it live and doing it proper...

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
No blackvinyljunky this week on account of there being no minidisc players in New Brunswick. Instead, good tunes, classic tunes, and guaranteed fun times. Call in and keep me company. I get lonely.ALSO: check out last week's show on the archive. Serious heat from meatyogre and, of course, mewww.waxingdeep.orgStreaming live at: http://www.unb.ca/chsr/home.html506-453-4979

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    By the way, can I send someone my MD to someone who will transfer it to CD/quality mp3? I'm serious. I cannot find a MD player in this foresaken province.

• Art Blakey!!!!...I just recently as of last week, pulled all my Jazz Medssengers LPs out and have been enjoying them...dont have "roots..." I only have this tune on the Live at Birland LP...cool!!!

Any Horace Silver coming up per chance?

You know, that would have been a really good idea. But I was a bit frazzled while pulling out records for the show and didn't think so logically. So no, there won't be any Horace Silver this week. I'll have to save it for the next show.

• whats playing now? jazz, fuzz guitar...3:31 est?

• never mind, ya just said it

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    can you play some Journey?

Wow what is this track? I am sleeping hard. I needs this, thanks.

This track is a certified burner. Such a gorgeous tune.

I don't know which track you're talking about, but give me a time and I'll tell you what it is. No secrets here.

oh duh is was Cymande, I'm a dummy

thank you for playing that Pamoja today, so nice!

"Ooh baby" just gets better with time.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    dan does your md have the usb plug on the side? if so than i could help