Fuck around the world - A challenge to Players.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
OK, here is a list of every piece of ass in the world. My challenge to the Soulstrut Playa massive. Come.

Some are easier than others.

edited by mylatency...

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

edited by mylatency...

priceless! Did you save the list for yourself M**k?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Come.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    My EX and I had a contest like this once kinda. We just kept track of all major cities/countries around the world.

I'll keep my mouth shut on anything else on topic tho...

Side note: I really need a vacation. Someone drop a name of somewhere cheap and no earthly disasters zone plz

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Ah, I missed it.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    My EX and I had a contest like this once kinda. We just kept track of all major cities/countries around the world.

This seems really unhealthy, relationship-wise. Or am I missing something? Makes me think of Arresred Development with the Blueman dude and his wife

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

still missing two continents...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This seems really unhealthy, relationship-wise. Or am I missing something? Makes me think of Arresred Development with the Blueman dude and his wife

Maybe thats why she's now an EX...

But naw, I don't think so... I mean.. ur gonna end up gettin' freaky with ur girl when you travel anyways. It's no different than when you look back and ur like "Remember that crazy night in _______"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    OK, here is a list of every piece of ass in the world. My challenge to the Soulstrut Playa massive. Come.

edited by mylatency...

Heyyyy, get my name outta your tobacco'd up newlywed mouth Fr*nk, I ain't did none editing of this hurrr post. Nawmean?

Oh, plaese to PM me list of punani locales across the globe, I am ready for this challenge.

thanks,

M