Michael Kiwanuka LP Home Again

facesdfacesd 236 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
Anyone else get a copy yet? Just got mine in the mail. Such a beautiful record. And yes, 'Tell Me a Tale' is on there. I know many places have sold out however I think Amazon may still have copies ($41 !!!).

Comments

• one tracker LP, everything that came after Tell Me A Tale didn't even come close to it.

the LP is not sold out by far, it is released by Polydor and they consider this a big hit so you can get it everywhere...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Got mine online for $27. Shop around people.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    milliondollars said:
    one tracker LP

Laughable.

• you right, you can call it how you want: ont-tracker LP or just simply laughable

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    ^^^ is your avatar the dude from Monkey Island?

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    milliondollars said:
    you right, you can call it how you want: ont-tracker LP or just simply laughable

The comments of a certified muppet.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    The album's cool, but after hearing Tell Me A Tale, I really wish I liked the rest of his stuff more. 1-tracker's a bit harsh, but even the OP felt the need to mention that track.

I still want to hear more from the guy, but you gotta admit, that track is really on another level than the rest of his output.

• jjfad027 said:
    ^^^ is your avatar the dude from Monkey Island?

yes, that's him...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    facesd said:
    milliondollars said:
    you right, you can call it how you want: ont-tracker LP or just simply laughable

You gonna take that milliondollars????? There's a fanboy wants a piece of you!

• SportCasual said:
    facesd said:
    milliondollars said:

You gonna take that milliondollars????? There's a fanboy wants a piece of you!

no need for taking that. they are going to use the album tunes for the next Muppet Show as theme music...