• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Triple.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Triple posts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Clumsy love scenes

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Okem said:
    Are riding their bikes down a cobbled street.

One turns two the other two and says, "Ooo.. I've never come this way before!"

"I'm not surprised" replies the second.

"There's roadworks and a diversion" adds the third.

A catholic priest, a pedophile and a rapist walk into a bar. He orders a beer.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    b.o.
    manicures
    heft

B.O. and heft... ?

GTFOOHWTBS...!

b/w

THERE IS HOPE FOR ONLINE GAMERS.

Sweat stink is on someone's list - not sure why b.o. is an issue.

Revisit the title - things that can be, but aren't always.
    Yup, a dude's sweat can be a huge turn-on - not bad diet, poor hygeine b.o., but musky, spicy, clean, natural odour...as can some meat on his bones.
    Not bad though, it took two whole pages for someone to jump all over another's picks.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ankles
    Bed hair
    Music of The-Dream.

bassie said:
    Not bad though, it took two whole pages for someone to jump all over another's picks.

No offence intended.

See, I used to have to work with this big Irish dude who HUMMED of B.O., dude had no concept of deodorant and the smell and his picture are indelibly linked to the B.O. entry in my personal encyclopaedia of the mind. I am told folks later resorted to placing deodorant on his desk anonymously.

• blood
    sore throat
    exhaustion

J i m s t e r said:
    bassie said:

No offence intended.

See, I used to have to work with this big Irish dude who HUMMED of B.O., dude had no concept of deodorant and the smell and his picture are indelibly linked to the B.O. entry in my personal encyclopaedia of the mind. I am told folks later resorted to placing deodorant on his desk anonymously.

None taken.

I???ve been there???it???s an interesting dilemma - one for the Workplace Etiquette advice column in the Sunday paper!
    I used to work with a woman who smelled so strongly that the hallway outside of her office smelled like her. She would leave a room and the smell would remain. It was like perfumed unwashed feet and all the other parts that need daily washing more than others. It was hard to be near her, sit in meetings with her...it was generally hard to work with her. And of course, she was just lovely - thoughtful, intelligent, great sense of humour. A few of us spoke and we didn't know how to approach it without devastating her. An anonymous letter, very politely and kindly written and also left on her desk, was decided on. Then she got a better job offer and left.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    nerds

mennonites

toll collectors

• J i m s t e r said:
    bassie said:

No offence intended.

i had to do this with an employee once. I waited till the office was empty, walked up and handed the guy a can of deodorant as amiably as possible. He choked out the words "i know" and teared up.

My girls post run BO is irresistible to me. Worlds apart.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    PrimeCutsLtd said:

mennonites
    I'm with this. I drive by a mennonite church a lot and when the ladies are all outside in full dress the fecundity is palpable.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I used to have a girlfriend who wore sweatpants around the house quite a bit. They've been a turn-on ever since. Specially since she's wearing them in half of the photos I took of her back then...

scars
    fatherhood
    laundry detergent smell

• I hope I move up in the corporate world someday so I can ask this question to some snot nose kid with a straight look on my face.