Philadelphia

DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
I am an Aussie strutter in Philadelphia for afew days and i will hit the record show in Oaks tomorrow. Any philly strutters going to be there and what are some essential diggin spots and restaurants to hit up. My cell is 954 4957314

Comments

• What's your genre/format? I'm probably gonna skip the oaks show its gone down hill and its far. For 45s val shivleys and hiding place. If your after 12s/lps skip Val's. In center city beautiful world and long in the tooth are also good. Pm me for more info or if you want to hit a flea market. And what kind of food you after? You here with your lady?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm in nomansland about an hour outside of Philly. If you have time, a rental car, and a sense of Adventure, I would hit up Double Decker in Allentown.

• I am buying large quantities of every genre as i do fairs in australia. i was down in florida for 11 days and picked up 6700 pieces. I will be in philly for a few days then heading off to look at a big collection elsewhere and will be back in philly within a week to load up a pallett and send freight. i am travelling with a mate from australia and we are working our arses off to get 10000 pices which was my goal for this trip.i have been focussing a lot on rock this time as it is the bread and butter of record selling in OZ. i am buying across all genres though

food wise i am looking for something healthy as i am kinda sick of greasy diner food

If you know any wholesale dealers around send them my contacts as i am not afraid to drop $$$

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    There's a lot of records in Philly:

Philly also has the best Wendy's restaurants, I suggest the Baconator. Kidding, sent you a DM.

• If you're paying decent money you can look at some stuff I have stored there. Pm me, we will be getting there tomorrow evening

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    food in philly:
    dalie's

chickie's

joe's

mercato

(pumpkin fettuccine is in season now. lucky you!)

and across the river in camden:
    Pub