Strutnip: Holland In Da Hood

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
this got chirped on in the 'id like you mfs to see something thread' - check this out tho - hilarious

some choice comments off wshh:
KARL KANI THOUGH? FUBU? REALLY? LOLOLOLOLOL. IM WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU TROLLS TO DENY BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE HAS HAD A TREMENDOUS INFLUENCE ON YOUR COUNTRY, NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY U COME FROM. BRING ON THE ANTI-AMERICAN COMMENTS, EVERY TIME I READ ONE I THINK OF THIS
The sad part about it is HipHop makes people around the world (including America) think black people are really like these rap songs.... Despite the fact most blacks are in College and starting businesses in their communities..
This should be a wake-up Call to black people..... Look what hiphop has done, it has made the outside world look at us as if all we are is "Gangbangers" and "gangsters", it has made our women look like nothing but sex objects.... Go to china,europe,middle east, HipHop is how they view black people. Sites like worldstar do not help... Stop supporting fake hiphop, and stop supporting Worldstarhiphop... Our true culture and accomplishments to society is what should be shown to the world, not hiphop... Don't get me wrong, I love hiphop, but it makes black people look real real bad.
*BREAKING NEWS* BOWF DEZ WIGGAS JUST GOT SIGNED TO S.O.D.M.G AND DEY R GHOSTWRITING SOULA BOYS NEW ALBUM......
DA SAD PART IS THEY FASCINATED WIT DA HIP HOP CULTURE NOT GANG LIFE BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE THEY R BEING SHOWN RAPPERS VERSION OF GANG AND NOT REAL STREET LIFE THAT WHY THEY LIKE JUST LIKE THESE KIDS TODAY
######################################################## WOOOOW KFC HAS DONE IT AGAIN!! CLAIM YOUR COUPON FOR FREE CHICKEN NOW. HURRY UP AND COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK WHILE SUPPLIES LAST url.ie/cv7g

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I hope you realize this is all scripted.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Tabasko said:

i happen to know one of the guys involved in the production - all those kids are real and really act like that. theyre shooting in LA right now.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Rehashing Bangin' In Little Rock 'til Infinity...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Tabasko said:

i happen to know one of the guys involved in the production - all those kids are real and really act like that. theyre shooting in LA right now.

orly?

Still don't buy it.
    Sure these guys are real and maybe even wannabe rappers,
    but shit is mad scripted.

• scebasceba 122 Posts

^There's six episodes up on youtube. Unfortunetly they aren't subtitled but i found them entertaining nevertheless, enjoy!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    staxwax said:
    theyre shooting in LA right now.

Shooting? Guns? Heroin? Mouths?

Are they walking around LA saying "anyone who fucks with us is a dead man"?

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    staxwax said:
    theyre shooting in LA right now.

Are they walking around LA saying "anyone who fucks with us is a dead man"?

Let's see how long that lasts.

b/w I hope they do mess up somebody and find themselves in L.A. County Prison ... That's something I would pay to watch!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    White Folks cant still be fascinated with White Folks who are fascinated with outdated "Hip Hop" motifs?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so poorly produced.

• I'm not feeling their elbows.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Bee-Z said:
    I'm not feeling their elbows.

Great first post.