iTunes question

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
My purchase history has hella songs that don't appear in my library. Where are they?

And before someone tells me to click on "purchased" on the left sidebar and then transfer them over, let me be clear: They don't appear in my "purchased" folder either. The "purchased" folder only shows the most recent album I bought.

The songs I'm looking for are in my "purchase history," which can be accessed by going:
Store menu at the top of the brower >> View my account >> (enter my password another fucking time for some reason) >> "purchase history" button.

They're all there; all the song I've downloaded going back a couple years, listed by purchase, with dollar amounts and everything.

But where are the files?

please to help thx.

(and BTW the "report a problem" button on iTunes is hilarious. click it and it just disappears.)

Comments

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i have this problem too and forgot about until your post. i hope for a solution also.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Did u recently upgrade to 10.whatevers?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    batmon said:
    Did u recently upgrade to 10.whatevers?

I declined to upgrade last time they prompted me; maybe I should do that.

any advice on this folks?

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Have you checked your Music -> Itunes Music - > Purchased folder? I had some stuff disappear before and I just re-added the missing files from that folder.
    Have you authorized or de-authorized itunes on your computer recently?

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    double post delete

rootlesscosmo said:

And before someone tells me to click on "purchased" on the left sidebar and then transfer them over, let me be clear: They don't appear in my "purchased" folder either. The "purchased" folder only shows the most recent album I bought.

The songs I'm looking for are in my "purchase history," which can be accessed by going:
    Store menu at the top of the brower >> View my account >> (enter my password another fucking time for some reason) >> "purchase history" button.

They're all there; all the song I've downloaded going back a couple years, listed by purchase, with dollar amounts and everything.

But where are the files?