I'd really like to hear what you have to say about this.

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    That tart ain't even ghost ride n' the whip

• cuthbert151cuthbert151 116 Posts
    whay was she standing OUTSIDE of the fendi store??!!!(hahahahaha!)

was that kendrick lamar @ 0:50??

............i wish i had the last 3 minutes of my life back.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    hella white girl swag

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Okem said:

I think she has more about her than das racist doe, who just seem to be one long unfunny joke repeating itself

They do have one song I like though.

• AndreBretonAndreBreton 344 Posts
    She sounds nothing like Nicki Minaj. I'm kind of tired of every new female rapper being compared to Nicki. C'mon, just cause she a female, rappin' that's it.

This girl is garbage. It's filmed on Rodeo but i was like, "who the fuck is this? This ain't LA style!!" Then she made the line about being from the "O" and it all made sense. No self respecting angelino is that thirsty.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    even worse it seems is her best friend who just got out of jail...

OOF *CRINGE*

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    jammy said:

OOF *CRINGE*

When white-girls smoke crack, this is what happens!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    i was like, "who the fuck is this? This ain't LA style!!" Then she made the line about being from the "O" and it all made sense.

GTFOHWTBS.

she may be from Oakland but has apparently relocated to LA to get this rapp thing started.

do the math.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    jammy said:

OOF *CRINGE*

oh man this ^^^^!!!!

"yo Im from the V town -- wait I mean the O-town..."

"my name is nasty; they call me v-nasty."

"oh you from teh town? word? what part? hey, come back here.....!"

quotables for days.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Banging in Skittle Rock.

rootlesscosmo said:
    AndreBreton said:
    i was like, "who the fuck is this? This ain't LA style!!" Then she made the line about being from the "O" and it all made sense.

GTFOHWTBS.

she may be from Oakland but has apparently relocated to LA to get this rapp thing started.

do the math.

Aaaah brooo! Don't get offended. (I know, that was underhanded) I love Oakland, it's one of my top cities. it's just, I've met and seen quite a few people with this kind of vibe up north, not so much a socal kinda swag.

I've always said Bay Area rappers need to come down here to put in work and get shine. This is one of the centers of the game, so besides that, what math? I just don't see her being popular with the locals. Maybe just the hipsters that moved here from the mid west that don't like rap anyway.

Not trying to start a Norcal/Socal battle. We all look and sound the same to people from outta state anyway lol.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    these girls make 'the cool kids' (as in the group) look like run dmc to me. i find this disturbing.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    AndreBreton said:

GTFOHWTBS.

do the math.

Aaaah brooo! Don't get offended. (I know, that was underhanded) I love Oakland, it's one of my top cities. it's just, I've met and seen quite a few people with this kind of vibe up north, not so much a socal kinda swag.

I've always said Bay Area rappers need to come down here to put in work and get shine. This is one of the centers of the game, so besides that, what math? I just don't see her being popular with the locals. Maybe just the hipsters that moved here from the mid west that don't like rap anyway.

Not trying to start a Norcal/Socal battle. We all look and sound the same to people from outta state anyway lol.

hey now. who's to say the "O" doesnt stand for ORINDA?!?

anyways, remember when laverne and shirley moved to LA and totally fucked that show up? just saying.

grandpa_shig said:
    AndreBreton said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    AndreBreton said:

GTFOHWTBS.

do the math.

hey now. who's to say the "O" doesnt stand for ORINDA?!?

anyways, remember when laverne and shirley moved to LA and totally fucked that show up? just saying.

L.A. where Jumping The shark originated.

Wow, she is really blowing up here. I'm old, kill me now.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    if there was at least only a morsel of talent...something...
    she makes lady sovereign look like MC Lyte and Rakim's bastard child

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    pcmr said:
    if there was at least only a morsel of talent...something...
    she makes lady sovereign look like MC Lyte and Rakim's bastard child

But she's got swag coming out her ovaries! Swag is talent, right?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The aging process will not be kind.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    Hey! It's kids making rap musics for other kids to listen to. The nerve of these kids!!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    prof_rockwell said:
    Hey! It's kids making rap musics for other kids to listen to. The nerve of these kids!!

I'm changing my tune. I'm going to cosign it. I've been trying to get my emcees to rap on some grime like hip-hop shit, and now they want to. haha

I work for the kids.

• Requesting a ghost bump of this thread in 2016

Just for the sake of posterity

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    Requesting a ghost bump of this thread in 2016

Just for the sake of posterity

I don't think we need wait that long.

First-week sales of 3900?

This is music made to be blogged about rather than listened to bought.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I didn't even hear any hype or anything for the album from people who are supposedly down with her.

• i wonder if her low sales had anything to do with waiting 18 months after her hit to drop an album...hmmm...

• 3900 seems like a lot to me. I'd call it very successful.

bassie said:
    The aging process will not be kind.

• Why do you say that? Please explain.

Thank you kindly,
    GT

GatorToof said:
    Why do you say that? Please explain.

Thank you kindly,
    GT

Unable to sustain over time due to lack strength and substance.

• bassie said:
    GatorToof said:
    Why do you say that? Please explain.

Thank you kindly,
    GT

Unable to sustain over time due to lack strength and substance.

Beautiful, that is part of it. 3900 people will have the album in their home.

Enjoy.