MyLantency...."You gots some splaining to do!"

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Seriouly dude, what happen to 'I'll watch my desire to delete'?http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=405550&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post405650Your really getting out of contol. You started the thread! What's up you just wanted to give us a lecture and couldn't handle it when we wanted to talk about it. People don't have to read everythread. And as of 10pm WST it hadn't gotten nasty at all. It was an honest talk.

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    The thread turned into a -fest and it needed to be gone.

Whoever did it was doing their job.

BTW. Shut the fuck up.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

BTW. Shut the fuck up.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you realize this thread will be deleted too, right?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

BTW. Shut the fuck up.

Oh AP posts and everyone is with him, but I want to make sure Lantent sees what's up and you tell me to shut the fuck up. Real mature from someone who lives with his mom!!! Leave me alone you posuer.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    everyones pussy hurts.

you realize this thread will be deleted too, right?

I just want to see how fast. I don't really care at this point. If MyL is just going to go crazy on us why should I self edit at all?

You should eat a sandwich and come on over to the cat thread hommie. Lighten up , it's friday.

BTW. Shut the fuck up.

Yes, no suprise that people who love to use the ghey graem for everything feel this way. Talking about words, yea that's gay. We should post more pics of women and say how we'd tap them, that will show everyone what straight studs we are.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    We should post more pics of women and say how we'd tap them, that will show everyone what straight studs we are.

You should eat a sandwich and come on over to the cat thread hommie. Lighten up , it's friday.

I'm seriously just havning fun. I thought the Ricky Ricardo tag line would make that obvious. I'm loving the cat thread I'm just worried it's going to be deleted to cuz it's not about records.

(not you) It's funny how people who say the other thread was gay and too sensative are all sensative about me bringing this up.

Real mature from someone who lives with his mom!!! Leave me alone you posuer.

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. She lives in Minnesota, I live in Vermont. Don't know where you got that.

Poser? How so?

We should post more pics of women and say how we'd tap them, that will show everyone what straight studs we are.

? I hardly know her!!!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

BTW. Shut the fuck up.

Yes, no suprise that people who love to use the ghey graem for everything feel this way. Talking about words, yea that's gay. We should post more pics of women and say how we'd tap them, that will show everyone what straight studs we are.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

I want to see this pic make its way in every thread, ...and tastefully too!

• dude i think raj deleted it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I'm seriously just havning fun. I thought the Ricky Ricardo tag line would make that obvious. I'm loving the cat thread I'm just worried it's going to be deleted to cuz it's not about records.

(not you) It's funny how people who say the other thread was gay and too sensative are all sensative about me bringing this up.

I deleted the thread. Mark is awesome. I have a new lease on life since Mark took over here. 1232 posts on this site and not one of them is memorable by you.

quick! put records on a cat!

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. She lives in Minnesota, I live in Vermont.

Poser? How so?

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but when people were posting pics of their crib didn't you post pics of your mom's giant ass house? That's just showing off.

• 1232 posts on this site and not one of them is memorable by you.

HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Raj you are a funny dood. See you in L*******r!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. She lives in Minnesota, I live in Vermont.

Poser? How so?

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but when people were posting pics of their crib didn't you post pics of your mom's giant ass house? That's just showing off.

are you formerly known as "miceTea"?

• Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but when people were posting pics of their crib didn't you post pics of your mom's giant ass house? That's just showing off.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    1232 posts on this site and not one of them is memorable by you.

Can I get a ?

I've been waiting to use that one!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    file under:

haha. simultaneous sonned usage at 3:07pm

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Poser? How so?

I thought the house was fly.

Poser? How so?

It made sense to me since the house I live in isn't nearly as impressive as hers. Wasn't trying to show off, just contribute to the post.

Poser? How so?

It helps to know that you deleted it. Everyone was convinced it was MyL. Plus, really man it would help if you posted some site rules on this stuff. Cuz it seems really random. Pics of girls are OK. Taling about food is OK. But talking about not using offensive words is bad? People have meanless posts on here all the time. Whatever, your board man I'm nto gonna give you a hard time.

dude! what the fuck is that?

• Q:

A:

It helps to know that you deleted it. Everyone was convinced it was MyL. Plus, really man it would help if you posted some site rules on this stuff. Cuz it seems really random. Pics of girls are OK. Taling about food is OK. But talking about not using offensive words is bad? People have meanless posts on here all the time. Whatever, your board man I'm nto gonna give you a hard time.

Q:

A:

Sorry, quoted the wrong one. I was responding to the one where Raj said he deleted it.