Best Current Auction Sniper

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
I did a forum search but the last posts on the subject are like three years old, so what is the best current one people are using? any tips? thx in advance

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    I`m still using this one www.snip.pl
    It gets the job done with no complains and it is priced moderatly.
    If you win something using their service you have to pay 0,19$.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I've been killin' it with powersnipe since '04.

Never had any problems whatsoever.

You pay a yearly membership, but thats it.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    esnipe

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    i've always used esnipe and never had a problem.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    I use hammersnipe.

Would be good if we could run a test somehow. maybe someone can put something up on ebay and everyone set there snipers for the same total and same time from end of auction and see who wins.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    reynaldo

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I got Gixen recommended to me by someone (forgetting who right now), but it's free and it puts your snipe in around the 4-8 seconds mark (pretty good for a free snipe utility).

Some big dogs in da game opt for the manual snipe, but that takes serious practice and an outstanding computer / internet connection.

• musica said:
    I got Gixen recommended to me by someone (forgetting who right now), but it's free and it puts your snipe in around the 4-8 seconds mark (pretty good for a free snipe utility).

Some big dogs in da game opt for the manual snipe, but that takes serious practice and an outstanding computer / internet connection.

always gixen. i only ever lost once and that was because the record went for twice as much as what i was willing to pay..

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    reynaldo

:game_over:

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    The-gaffler said:
    faux_rillz said:
    reynaldo

:game_over:

So how does he work - do you just pm him a bunch of url's and he snipes em for you?
    Are there any stats available, how many seconds before closing time does he fire off, does he charge for won items?
    Is there anyone else on here who has used Reynaldo? would anyone care to rate his performance?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Is there anyone else on here who has used Reynaldo? would anyone care to rate his performance?
    AYO!

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    staxwax said:
    how many seconds before closing time does he fire off

AYOx2

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    :hi: