What Style T-Shirts Do You Like?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
I'm going to get some tees printed up for the Spring. What style of T-Shirt do you rock? I've gone with Hanes Beefy Tees in the past but was thinking more of a soft cotton, vintage style shirt for the new run. Your feedback is appreciated.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Green joint from a couple of years ago were too heavy.
    On a hot ass day it was like a short-sleeved windbreaker.

American Apparel.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Definitely American Apparel fitted-type tees. Looking forward to seeing the design!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    phongone said:
    Definitely American Apparel fitted-type tees. Looking forward to seeing the design!

Nothing elaborate this time around.

I'm just going to do one of these jumpoffs in a kelly green and and maybe a dark grey.

• i get down on some fitted tee's

Raj, what font is that?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Plaese to not be neglecting us fat bastards.

• American Apparel are ok if you are shorter than 6'2"...if you are taller than that, they are shimmel shirt...shits dont even come within an inch of the top of your pants. Hate them.

• DocMcCoy said:
    Plaese to not be neglecting us skinny bastards.

size Small is a must!

The_Hook_Up said:
    American Apparel are ok if you are shorter than 6'2"...if you are taller than that, they are shimmel shirt...shits dont even come within an inch of the top of your pants. Hate them.

Im 6'4 and Classic XL fits me perfectly.

Not a fat dude though.

• Hanes Heavyweight 50/50

• I'll take a smedium.

• leonleon 883 Posts

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    I think it's about time to show my thainland bootleg t-shirt raer again:

Beiing skinny again, I rock this shirt on the regular now.

Raj, there are some talented designers on this board, it should be no problem to get a a more sophisticated design.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I like the beefy tshirts. The Austin Record Convention printed up their last shirts on American Apparel and I thought the material was way too thin.

• could make it a contest in a new thread for submitted ideas/designs and make a poll to let the members deside the over all end design...

• leonleon 883 Posts
    finelikewine said:
    I think it's about time to show my thainland bootleg t-shirt raer again:

Beiing skinny again, I rock this shirt on the regular now.

Raj, there are some talented designers on this board, it should be no problem to get a a more sophisticated design.

We could make it a contest, yo!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

Or, us ladies! American Apparel fits the best.

• Gildan makes a couple of Ts in an American Apparel fitted style but they are definitely cheaper. I've used them for Academy shirts with no complaints.

Haynes Beeffy Ts are like wearing a pillowcase and if you hack the sleeves off you have 80's shoulders.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    'Merican 'Parel plz

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

+1

and american apparel or guildan (sp?) always wear well

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    leon said:

jeez, i djed with this dude last Friday. Now I know....

• finelikewine said:

i read this as SOUL STRUT T-SHIRT CONTEST.

• i dont see much wrong with just the logo that was chosen for the site. fasic and buck. yet effective.

b/w

"RAJ &
    HARVEY&
    FAUX&
    ROCK& .......... etc"

:lol:

• Another vote for Gildan Ring Spun Soft Style or AA. They look a lot better than a shapeless Hanes Beefy.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    breadwinner said:
    finelikewine said:

i read this as SOUL STRUT T-SHIRT CONTEST.

YES.

Salma Hayek holding up a map of Australia with the Soulstrut logo on it for me plaese.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    This...

• alstyle tear out tag jawns imo

http://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx

• Polo shirt with small Endless Flight Sayer silhouette embroidered on the left breast.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback.

Now on to color scheme.

• um feeling some of these color combos