Sleeve IDs Please

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
So, you get these pre-installed hipster images on my Nokia.

One is a bunch of rekkids being pored over. Only, it's been horizontally flipped. I flipped it the right way but still don't know any of them (one being held is Beethoven...)

Care to speak on it?

Photo (c) Nokia etc...

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The one on the right looks like the front cover of a French Morricone comp I have somewhere, but it's almost certainly something completely different. I see a generic MCA 12" sleeve dating from the late 80s/early 90s at the front of the stack that could contain anything from Windjammer or Alicia Myers to Barbara Thompson's Paraphernalia to Tonite by Those Guys. Also LOL at the model clearly having being told to act like the Phase 4 Stereo Beethoven chud he's posing with is breakbeat raer.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    regarding wet spots on concrete: if it could be urine, it is urine.

I forgot where I heard that but it's true.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    The one on the right

Steppenwolf, with authentic water damage

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    bull_ox said:
    Steppenwolf

Nice one ar kid.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    The album with the Union Jack British flag is on Pye Records. Couldn't tell you which one, as it was part of a "History Of Pye Music"(?) series, which had different albums by Mungo Jerry, Kinks, Searchers, etc..

Under the back cover of Steppenwolf's Seven album (the one with the gross photo of the guy's giant bluejeaned legs) is a Theodore Bikel album (don't know which).

• it looks like CHUD volumes 1 - ???

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The upside down back cover standing in front of the box is common. 70s rock. Might be a greatest hits on UA.