Kim Kardashian pumping gas

Comments

• Woimsah said:

I did see that she's apparently been tampering with her face, which is such a letdown.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    What song comes to mind? For me: Zapp/dancefloor, Hypnotise/Biggie.

;-)

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I would pound that pointless slags ass into oblivion.

• froz1froz1 154 Posts

• deathvalley90210 said:
    elise said:
    downtownrobbrown said:

After looking at this I think the real issue is the woman's outfit behind Kardashian.

bold moves all over that outfit--from the over-sized novelty bow tie to the boots, and everything in-between. too bad there isn't a better picture.

looks like michelle williams has really gone off the reservation since heef took the dirtnap.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:

looks like michelle williams has really gone off the reservation since heef took the dirtnap.

Really? Even for a forum that is pretty low.

• dj_cityboy said:
    so to school myself a bit...(although i dont really care so chances are i missed a whole lot of redundant info)

, oh! and one was friends with Paris Hilton..

Kim was a stylist before her new found fame.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    She was really pretty to begin with celebrity got to her. She's had a nose job, a pull on the face, perhaps a lip job. Rest of body boobs, butt. Might have had stomach job as well.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    motown67 said:
    She was really pretty to begin with celebrity got to her.

Yup - she used to be a really beautiful gal, sans make-up, too...now she has the #5 nose like 500 other LA richies.

• To the question of why are they famous?

Kim had a sex tape with ray j when sex tapes were the hot promo tool. Her show debuted shortly after, not unlike Paris Hilton. So, they may be famous for nothing other than being famous, but they are playing it incredibly well. They have built an empire on their name and it's all based on a bunch of random nothingness and a huge butt.

Their show gets something like 7 million viewers per episode, which totally sons other critically and popularly acclaimed shows like Mad Men that aren't even getting half of that. Kind of boggles the mind, but fuck it they are playing it right and just making money bags.

Today I thought to myself "what is the most viewed YouTube video of all time" and it's a Justin bieber video with like over 400 million views. The song isn't even that old. That means that 100s of thousands of people are simultaneously watching that video all the time.

We live in a strange world.

• All I know, is I CANNOT WAIT for her single to drop!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    It's madd hate going on through out this thread... Around my way big asses are the shit although I am not a fan if the Kardadins(sp?) long as they aren't hurting anyone let em live

Sound like cats on here like pancake booties!!LOL

• I'm not mad at the fantasy booty, not one bit. I look forward to the random Kardashian threads on here. Silver titties, muffin-top ass gifs, and all.

• shanks matching the roast:

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

cant believe no one has dropped the i'd pump her gass for her, the strut is getting soft!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    shanks matching the roast:

whoah, is that her before the surgery?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    "I'd run up in her like Bruce Jenner".....

Side note-

I don't really watch the show but Ive seen it a few times. The recent episodes features an Australian bodyguard who is actually my dad's best friends son. Last time we had lunch he was telling me how most of the show is scripted, and he basically was her bodyguard when she was down under for a 'tour' and after she returned to LA he got asked to go there and be her bodyguard for the show and they built up a 'love' plot into the show around him and her. He got paid well for it too.

He's a real humble dude and sort of freaked out at the attention he got by being on the show, all of a suddent his dude is being talked about in magazines, he's getting all sorts of offers. When I spoke to him he had just returned and started to see the hype building and was trying to get him shit in place to take advantage of it.

And yeah I asked him.... the ass aint real but it still feels good!

• the_dL said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    shanks matching the roast:

whoah, is that her before the surgery?

no, just someone to demonstrate to what a natchul big butt looks like with the appropriate supporting structures

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

• shooterali said:
    sweatshop said:
    It's madd hate going on through out this thread... Around my way big asses are the shit although I am not a fan if the Kardadins(sp?) long as they aren't hurting anyone let em live

no, what it sounds like is cats on here can't READ.

the only real "debate" in here is whether her ass is real.

I haven't really heard anyone in here disparaging big asses per se.

RIF.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    shooterali said:
    sweatshop said:

RIF.

Well if's real or fake..WHO GIVES A FUCK?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    shooterali said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    shooterali said:
    sweatshop said:

RIF.

Well if's real or fake..WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Thank you

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I care, and I am willing to get to the bottom of it ;)

Would any of you squares here frost these cakes?

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:

Serious question. That thing can't be real, right?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    DeeRock said:

Would any of you squares here frost these cakes?

Yessir!!

High Five Breez!

Me and Breez will go check Kim & Amber's oil in the meantime y'all are left with this...

Audi 5000 G

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    DeeRock said:
    High Five Breez!

Me and Breez will go check Kim & Amber's oil in the meantime y'all are left with this...

Audi 5000 G

So wrong on so many levels. :shitty: