Random White Kid in K-Solo Video....

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
why is he there? who invited him? was he a random extra? is it K-Solo's kid? he is standing awfully close

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    its the kid from the rockbox video

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    not for nothin bros, but my mom bought me this album when i was 12 yrs old.

My mom was in my business.

i need rappers to bring back the s-p-e-l-l-b-o-u-n-d style

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    its the kid from the rockbox video

doesn't look like him.

• If you don't mind, I gonna use this thread to also ask a question that has bugged me for years:

WHO IN THE #@&% IS THIS DUDE?!

("100 Miles & Runnin'" video, if you don't know.)

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Herm said:
    If you don't mind, I gonna use this thread to also ask a question that has bugged me for years:

let's use this thread to figure out who these random people are. maybe we can find out what they are doing now?

• I bet Johmbolaya can help us out. He was able to miraculously solve the riddle I had over this random dude:

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Herm said:
    If you don't mind, I gonna use this thread to also ask a question that has bugged me for years:

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Herm said:
    I bet Johmbolaya can help us out. He was able to miraculously solve the riddle I had over this random dude:

Zoro is not a random dude at all. He was the drummer for all the big New Edition and Bobby Brown tours.

• For real?? Was he a dancer too?? Soul Train maybe? 'Cause I remember Johmbolaya posting a dance video with him in it.

• This is a timely thread. Fuse, a weird cable channel with a hard-on for Drake, was doing a marathon of the Beef DVDs. I'm not joking.

I caught, among others, K-Solo vs. DMX last night. I was always a K-Solo fan; it was fun to watch.

(in other news, the Dame Dash vs. Jay one mentioned Roc-a-Wear having reached 700 million dollars in annual sales at one point. That can't be right, can it?)

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    Herm said:

I always thought it was Jerry Heller's son

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    This is a timely thread. Fuse, a weird cable channel with a hard-on for Drake, was doing a marathon of the Beef DVDs. I'm not joking.

I would've watched the fuck out of this if I actually got Fuse (nonballercablepackagerelated).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Herm said:
    For real?? Was he a dancer too?? Soul Train maybe? 'Cause I remember Johmbolaya posting a dance video with him in it.

He might have been a Soul Train dancer back in the 80s.
    Zoro on drums in the Bobby Brown "My Prerogative" video:

• behemoth said:
    Herm said:

let's use this thread to figure out who these random people are. maybe we can find out what they are doing now?

always thought that was DJ Yella...looks like him

• Digger_Phelps_II said:
    behemoth said:
    Herm said:

I thought so too, but Yella's with the rest of the crew at the pool party when the feds bust in.

• DJ_Enki said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    This is a timely thread. Fuse, a weird cable channel with a hard-on for Drake, was doing a marathon of the Beef DVDs. I'm not joking.

I would've watched the fuck out of this if I actually got Fuse (nonballercablepackagerelated).

yeah I must've watched like 4 hrs of this shit over the last 3 days! the production values are low, some of the "beefs" are pretty thin, and the editing is WTF, but they actually have some great interview material in those.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    Herm said:
    For real?? Was he a dancer too?? Soul Train maybe? 'Cause I remember Johmbolaya posting a dance video with him in it.

He might have been a Soul Train dancer back in the 80s.

He was on Soul Train and he always popped up in music videos, mostly west coast stuff. His look, cane and coolness always stole the scene, IMO.

• Digger_Phelps_II said:

yeah always assumed it was Yella as wekll...this pics pretty well proves it

shit even the pics on the NWA t-shirt looks like due in the video..

• behemoth said:
    why is he there? who invited him? was he a random extra? is it K-Solo's kid? he is standing awfully close

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

I caught, among others, K-Solo vs. DMX last night. I was always a K-Solo fan; it was fun to watch.

(in other news, the Dame Dash vs. Jay one mentioned Roc-a-Wear having reached 700 million dollars in annual sales at one point. That can't be right, can it?)

That figure appeared in the Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/07/business/07clothes.html), but I don't see how it could be true.

It sounds like a function of somebody confusing one big number with another, despite the fact that they are orders of magnitude apart.