tracking on international shipping?

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Do any international USPS services provide step by step tracking? Some Italian dude won $450 worth of reggae from me and requested tracking. I sent it Priority Int'l but the clerk told me there is no tracking for any overseas packages, using any service, which I was surprised by.

I usually just ship first-class int'l and hope for the best (been fine so far), but now this Italian dude is going all psycho because he thinks his shit is gonna get lost, and will probably leave me shitty feedback even WHEN his mail gets to him.

Also, Italiaman rightly pointed out to me that the USPS website says there is tracking on Priority Int'l shipping. UGH

Comments

• you'll have to ship it "registered mail" which is an extra $12.00 or so,or you can ship it "express mail" which is around $24.00.

• button said:

I usually just ship first-class int'l and hope for the best (been fine so far), but now this Italian dude is going all psycho because he thinks his shit is gonna get lost,
    Italy has a terrible postage system so this guy has a reason to be worry (not your fault of course, dude should have ask for dhl or something similar.)