Ex's That Look Way Better After The Fact

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
all in the mind? or product of the breakup?

it's times like these where you want to be the one who banishes the person from your world, but find it very difficult to do so, in fact trying to resist the temptation to send a "hey how you been?" text...

why Facebook why?

oh, recent finds Misfits-"Halloween" just to keep it struttin...

Comments

• Options
    All in the mind.

Reason being is parents. Most of us end up a lot like our parents, whether we know it or not.

Recent pick up: kovacs, kati - szivemben zengo dal

Illes Lp

8 frozen modules - daydream nightmare Ep

• I don't know, man... Once, I dated this total 10. Then, when I had to go back to, "normals," they just didn't cut it.

Now, I only date Monica Bellucci covered in caviar.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    so her mother lost some weight and started posing like a fantasy slut? ha

also: Barbara Jean English on Althia

• Options
    Total 10? I am confused...you are saying this person was cute and didn't have any personal problems?

Lol

'nother pick up: George benson - good king bad 12" 45rpm

gareth said:
    I don't know, man... Once, I dated this total 10. Then, when I had to go back to, "normals," they just didn't cut it.

Now, I only date Monica Bellucci covered in caviar.

i never date 10's. or even 9's. because i am like a 5 haha. sometimes it hurts my self esteem

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    forget about that ex bro. i left mine in the past.

then a mother fucker made MOVES...

couldn't be happier now.

last thing i fount digging

The-gaffler said:
    forget about that ex bro. i left mine in the past.

then a mother fucker made MOVES...

couldn't be happier now.

last thing i fount digging

she is forgotten it's just like damn. way to make me think for a day

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

As a single, I never sweated that shit because when I was done, I was done. Afterwards, I didn't give a fuck how she looked. I kept it moving forward in life as I strove (and continue to strive) for "constant elevation."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

As a single, I never sweated that shit because when I was done, I was done. Afterwards, I didn't give a fuck how she looked. I kept it moving forward in life as I strove (and continue to strive) for "constant elevation."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

drink from the cup of knowledge here.

The-gaffler said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yea i think my post was misunderstood as me sweating her. when in fact i was just like "damn" and kept it moving. the terms in which we called it off weren't all that good and I don't care if i ever speak to her again. but the animal instinct is there still cuz i will admit we had some GREAT times.

when the sexuality of the whole thing was amazing you sometimes go "i wouldn't mind that again" you know?

she had this mean look like she would bite my penis off and i probably wouldn't care

RAER

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    behemoth said:
    The-gaffler said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yea i think my post was misunderstood as me sweating her. when in fact i was just like "damn" and kept it moving. the terms in which we called it off weren't all that good and I don't care if i ever speak to her again. but the animal instinct is there still cuz i will admit we had some GREAT times.

when the sexuality of the whole thing was amazing you sometimes go "i wouldn't mind that again" you know?

she had this mean look like she would bite my penis off and i probably wouldn't care

RAER

Hey Behemoth,

It's funny that you mentioned the sexual part, because I have never felt that way. My ex-fiancee asked me, after our breakup, if I would come by when I was home in Fayetteville (NC, from up in school in Ohio) to "take care of her." My response was a resounding, "hell no!!!" I'm not one to entertain doubling-back because I tended to move on and do what I do (i.e., baggin' other babes). When you're gettin' it, you don't give a shit about bangin' the ex-babe. I had new frontiers to conquer. ;-) :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Big_Stacks said:
    behemoth said:
    The-gaffler said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

RAER

Hey Behemoth,

It's funny that you mentioned the sexual part, because I have never felt that way. My ex-fiancee asked me, after our breakup, if I would come by when I was home in Fayetteville (NC, from up in school in Ohio) to "take care of her." My response was a resounding, "hell no!!!" I'm not one to entertain doubling-back because I tended to move on and do what I do (i.e., baggin' other babes). When you're gettin' it, you don't give a shit about bangin' the ex-babe. I had new frontiers to conquer. ;-) :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yea when it comes down to it i want no part of her. but there are some things some people just WON'T do haha. but maybe that's a red flag why i shouldn't. doesn't matter anyway because it aint like im gonna see her or speak to her. i am happy where i am now. just a thought though...a very sexual thought haha

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Why does Pussy have to die?"

• behemoth said:
    I had new frontiers to conquer. ;-) :real_headz:
    cause in dating theres more toys than tonka

i dont know man, i make a policy of keeping the receipt. no shme and going back up to the counter at a later date

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    i make a policy of keeping the receipt. no shme and going back up to the counter at a later date

im guilty of this.

unless (a) she's not at that number anymore, or (b) she was a lowdown son-of-a-bitch, i don't throw the number away...i just file in the recycle pile...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    batmon said:
    drop a gem on em'

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    batmon said:

Try giving it mouth to mouth resucitation...hehehe (hat tilt to Richard Pryor)

I have been lucky, most of my ex have gotten uglier and fatter with time........

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I saw my ex-fiance's wedding pictures and she was HUUUUUGE....

LokoOne said:
    batmon said:

Try giving it mouth to mouth resucitation...hehehe (hat tilt to Richard Pryor)

I have been lucky, most of my ex have gotten uglier and fatter with time........

Fatter is bad?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    All my ex's still look great in general, but they are no longer naked making me a sandwich so they certainly no longer look as good to me.

That was partly a joke, but seriously...I made the mistake this past weekend of hooking up with someone who I had previously given up on. Woulda been much better if I could have just kept her from speaking and reminding me why I ditched her in the first place. Yuck, now gotta set a firmer rule for myself not to do that again.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Its a heady spell, that love.

• Don't you guys know that you're only supposed to date super hotties on the reg. That way you're never disappointed cause you're always at the ceiling.

• Options
    NiteKrawler45 said:
    Don't you guys know that you're only supposed to date super hotties on the reg. That way you're never disappointed cause you're always at the ceiling.

dude, you are running wild!

NiteKrawler45 said:
    Don't you guys know that you're only supposed to date super intelligent, very considerate, an awesome writer, strong, kind, modest, and courteous on the reg. That way you're never disappointed cause you're always at the ceiling.