THIS THAT REAL SCHITT RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
I'M SAYIN'..................

Comments

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Awesome. They definitely broke the mould. Broken moulds all over this szjit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    so ill

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    thanks chan. jb and bobby always put some energy in the day.
    theres this one clip that was posted when jb passed of the same routine, i think it was off some italian show...

ok found it...chaneling some heavy ish at the end

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Every time I see one of these, random, James Brown performances it simply sends chills up my spine. Watching these you are really witnessing something amazing. It's hard to put into words but to see that it wasn't just studio magic that made these records but just pure MAGIC. Thanks for the posts fellas!!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    WORD

I'm fine with people paying $750 for Hoctor records. More JB's for me.

soul power

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    WORD

I'm fine with people paying $750 for Hoctor records. More JB's for me.

soul power
    wordthafuggup!!

dudes paying hundreds for east of underground, but only have beaters of 'revolution of the mind' and 'the payback' need to get their priorities straight.

thanks for posting that chanster. that horn section is so damn serious.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    LIIIIIIIIVIN' IN A-MEEEEEEEEEEERICA!

• could that band be any tighter?

btw- the jb's outfits throughout the years are priceless. those frills and those chemises that look like dresses to ensure that jb is the only badass looking dude on stage...at least bobby got to wear a suit.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Breez said:
    Every time I see one of these, random, James Brown performances it simply sends chills up my spine. Watching these you are really witnessing something amazing. It's hard to put into words but to see that it wasn't just studio magic that made these records but just pure MAGIC. Thanks for the posts fellas!!

It's our good fortune that JB refused to lip sync or sing over pre-recorded tracks - so much incredible live on TV footage is the result.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Good GAWD. Facemelt.

I can't stop watching this. That energy is just ridiculous.