crazy soundtracks being sold

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
im in no way connected to this auction and i dont really know who caverndiscos is, but they got a ridiculous batch of italian libraries and soundtracks among weird soundtrack madness. lots of soundclips, so its worth it just to listen to some things. i gotta admit i actually crossed some things off my potential wantlist (zoo folle) after hearing what they sound like again. still...fun stuff:
http://shop.ebay.com/caverndiscos/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

this is sounding real tough: http://cgi.ebay.com/Piero-Umiliani-Ragazza-Fuoristrada-OST-Liuto-HEAR-/120584529332?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c1365e5b4

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    spelunk from here

• sick list, i need like 90% of those.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    highscheme said:
    spelunk from here

oh damn! big ol followup to his last crazy controversial list.

GET YOURS SPEELUNK!!!
    thanks for the soundclips!!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    fishmongerfunk said:
    sick list, i need like 90% of those.

after listening to the soundclips youll need 40%. not to take anything away from the greatness of the list.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    :feelin_it: I thought this dudes last auction was serious. This one far surpasses it. Wish my pockets were deeper.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Crazy shit on here. Get that yaper, B!

b/w

Some of this shit makes you wonder why people are blowing cash on Hoctor titles when they could copping "Philopsis" or "Zoo Folle." My face is melteth.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Is this really R**n P**k's lib/ost collection?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    dude's auctions are like a rad music blog in record form...

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    cool records.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    this is sounding real tough: http://cgi.ebay.com/Piero-Umiliani-Ragazza-Fuoristrada-OST-Liuto-HEAR-/120584529332?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c1365e5b4
    the music is cool on this but if I buy it it'll be for the woman on the cover ;blap:

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    These auctions are SICK!! I was going through them last night, put in a few bids. He's got some shit that, I know, all of us have been lookin for. I needs that BLACKOUT record, as well as everything else he's got listed.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    spelkunk is no joke, whether its through consignment or not the dudes method brings top dollar???end of discussion

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

I was wondering the same

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Dude's going to cash in here.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    god damn...if i had more disposable cash right now...
    killer set list
    am i supposed to know who "R**n P**k" is?

• maru said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

I was wondering the same

...as was i :cool:

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yes, these records are being sold on consignment for an incredibly knowledgeable OST/Library collector, and many of the records originate from a legendary Italian soundtrack score that Cool Chris (Groove Merchant) had years back, for those keeping tabs.

Thanks for the interest on the auctions!

-B

• ryanryan 334 Posts