SYLVESTER OVER AND OVER WAV

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
emergency..... i cant find my vinyl, and need this for something very special.if anybody has this on wav/ aiff ......please please help me out.thanks

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Shit... if nobody gets you before I get home tonight I think I can lace you. At least with a good mp3 if all else fails.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    All I got handy is a MP3 of the 12" @192K. I'm sure you need better quality, but let me know if you need it.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    just realized thats a flac, lemme know if you dont have a way to convert it...

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    flac is fine, thanks!

• This is an edited version (maybe from the ace CD) , you need the 9:27 version i hate listening to it chopped, the first chorus comes in at the wrong wrong time.

I've got the full version mp3 but only at 256. I ripped it myself but probably forgot to change the bitrate before dumping.

Checking my other comp to see if the original file might still be there. Let me know if you want the 256, although I suspect not.

• When i licensed the flip from fantasy i had to master from the demo 12" as they only had cut versions, the promo 12" are THE ONLY versions of "Over and Over" and "Down, Down, Down", its disrespectful to play butchered versions or fade early. I'm going to stick my neck out and say this is the best disco 12", number 1.

Totally.

Shit, K - it appears that I deleted the Sylvester OG files. Sorry man.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    This clip is pretty emotional:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm going to stick my neck out and say this is the best disco 12", number 1.

Agreed.

A good friend of mine use to always tell me about how Levan would tear down the spot dropping that track. Just as the vibe for the night was slowing down and then BAM, shit was on fire again.

A personal all time fav.

I use to have a great rip from the 12", but lost it in a massive HD failure last year.

• marwal_bustmarwal_bust 195 Posts
    Agreed, this is by far my all time favorite. The thing is I wanna but I can't get down with most his catalog. Not much post Fantasy, and select tunes really on the first 2...besides the obvious hits.

• TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts

1-08 Sylvester Over & Over (Special 12" Disco Mix) (9:24)

*All tracks were recorded from the original vinyl with a special laser turntable construction.