Scott Storch article.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Don't know if this was posted already (search function down?), but I thought I'd post the link just in case.http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-04-22/...s-way-to-ruin/1

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts
    Jesus, that's a grim tale.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    VERY sad. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    the sort of materialism-based pain and suffering that Buddhists warn people about--for as the Buddha himself said, "Mo' money, mo' problems."

• The 60-year-old Yolanda begins crooning to Scott's canned piano playing, drowning out her younger self. Next to her, the nearly blind Julius silently cranes his neck backward like a dog trying to find a scent. "For good times and for bad times, I'll be on your side forever more," she warbles. "That's what friends are for..."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i always mention this article when speaking of storch as an example of artists downfall
    thanks for el link

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Sad tale indeed, but I will say this: I kind of want to kick with with Scott Storch's grandfather. He seems like an entertaining dude.

Never knew he did that new Big Boi joint, though (if indeed he did). That shit bangs.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Never knew he did that new Big Boi joint, though (if indeed he did). That shit bangs.

That song smokes. Sounds like if he makes it big again he will end up doing the same shit though. Some people can't be helped. I hope for his kids sake he can get his shit together.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    but she's still a handsome woman,

While we're on the subject of cocaine being a helluva drug, this story is incredible.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    yeah that disturbd me too.

Esp after mixing in the comment about her son looking alot like her with the prominent jaw bone...

errrrrrrr

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    While we're on the subject of cocaine being a helluva drug, this story is incredible.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat kinda sounds like bullshit to me.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

Coke + Sex with Pam Grier =

Yeah, probably. But fake or not, it's still funny.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

He does look like a butch lesbian though, don't he?

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    "And he pawned Tiffany, his beloved $20 million yacht, on eBay for $600,000."

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    the cocaine part is sad, so is the part about him not talking to his parents or kid.

but as for the rest...

you have to give him some credit for having so much confidence in his ability to make more money that he would just throw that sh*t away on girls, cars and yachts!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    fuckin idiot.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    this never gets old to me.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

A producer - even a successful one - flossing as hard as a rapper is bewildering to me.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Why didn't Frank make a track like this about BBE?

Would have been a much better look

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    fuckin idiot.

of epicly idiot proportions

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Can someone post the Scott Storch prank phone call with Hulk Hogan! I had it somewhere on my computer but couldn't find it. Shit was too funny.....

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

The truth about cocaine vaginas

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

That's a phrase I don't see a lot of these days and wasn't aware it was used in America at all. Always thought it was a fantastically accurate description of a woman with a strong masculine face with good features.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts

That's a phrase I don't see a lot of these days and wasn't aware it was used in America at all. Always thought it was a fantastically accurate description of a woman with a strong masculine face with good features.

Carla Browneye looks more like a man every day.

Discuss.