Eau de toilette thread

13»

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    What the hell happened to my eau de toilette thread?

FAKE EPIC ORGASM

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Post deleted by AKallDay

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    What the hell happened to my eau de toilette thread?

Hey ladies!

for regular excursions to the mall, to the park, to the PR Day Parade:

Special occasions:

I am killing them out there.

This is Blaise

Well you certainly have proven yourself to be as big a douche as one might assume with a name like Blaise.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    This is Blaise

Well you certainly have proven yourself to be as big a douche as one might assume with a name like Blaise.

JUST BLAISE!!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I came into the office today just to get on this computer just to do this because I felt bad

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

I rep the classic old men's fragrances once in a while, not on a daily basis and never to much of it. Reactions of approaching females are mostly positive.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• My fave for the last year or so, Comme Des Garcons - Skai

"The fragrance notes alone should bring every PVC-lovin' fetishist and vinyl record lover running, but we also know Skai transcends the pigeon-hole and is for everyone."

lol. I kinda want to smell this now.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    My fave for the last year or so, Comme Des Garcons - Skai

"The fragrance notes alone should bring every PVC-lovin' fetishist and vinyl record lover running, but we also know Skai transcends the pigeon-hole and is for everyone."

lol. I kinda want to smell this now.

Good god, stone the crows!
    But the question is, does it smell like an og or like a reissue?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

"Does having the requisite number of attendees at your meeting to conduct business and/or vote on matters before the general membership turn you on?

QUORUM. FOR MEN."[/b]

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

in summer, Sunflowers (1st fragrance i was bout as a young'un, so it takes me back)

This stuff used to make my worm wiggle instantly. Now it kinda makes me sick.

Back in my middle school days I was on that Santa Fe. High school, plain and simply Right Guard. Post High School, this...

...while all the hoLmeses were on that Cool Water, which I stayed far away from.

LOL....this made me laugh for some reason. The Cool Water phase hit right as I moved here.

This is for me though.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Sex Panther post yet. Made with real bits of panther, so you know it's good.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts