Eastern Europe record spots

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
Can anyone put me up on spots/dealers in Poland, Kiev or Istanbul? I may be heading out there very soon.peas and thanx in advance for the info.G

Comments

• i hear that all the good heat has dried up in poland and the prices are now through the roof- can anyone confirm or deny this?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    talk to cab drivers in istanbul. i've heard stories of them showing back up to the hotel with trunks full of records.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    talk to cab drivers in istanbul. i've heard stories of them showing back up to the hotel with trunks full of records.

Freshness!!!! Nothing I love more than door to door service!

T - what's been good with you?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    whuddup G$$$? I'm just trying to keep my head above water nowadays. my cushy lifestyle has come to an abrupt hault, but that's good i guess... keeps me hungry and on my toes.
    bring me back some doubles from turkey, homee.

ps. dig for tapes in istanbul too. there's a lot of 80s stuff that only made it to tape over there.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    I hear you. ish is mad bananas out there. Glad to hear you're still troopin! You had some crazy ish on one of your old mixes that I had to call you about, but I dusted on the name.

I'll prolly be up in NYC in August - we'll have to chill.

• radrad 51 Posts
    i hear that all the good heat has dried up in poland and the prices are now through the roof- can anyone confirm or deny this?

confirmed