PSA. You're doing it wrong

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
You're vs. Your[/b]You're: See that fucking apostrophe? it means that there is a letter missing. That letter is 'A' You're is an abbreviation of 'You Are'.Your: Means that something belongs to you, it is yours.Like this:The responsibility to sack up and start spelling like a fucking adult is yours. You're coming across as a complete idiot by confusing the two.This Soulstrut Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by the words there and their.Continue.

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    You will be hoist by your own petard*, mark my words.

*not David Carradine-R

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

*not David Carradine-R

your wrong. their is no way.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    hahaha

why dudes so salty today?

You, cousinlarry, kitchenknight

All of you fuckers, go eat a sandwich

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I have this problem always typing black when I am trying to type block. I posted something the other day on a community blog about litter related to some really bad blocks and accidentally wrote black a few times instead of block. You can imagine how bad that looked.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

*not David Carradine-R

your wrong. their is no way.

PETARDED

b/w

Welcome to my world, batches.

hahaha

Please post links. I'll go get some coffee while I wait.

• I have this problem always typing black when I am trying to type block. I posted something the other day on a community blog about litter related to some really bad blocks and accidentally wrote black a few times instead of block. You can imagine how bad that looked.

WOW. "Hello community, I wanted to let you know that I've identified some particularly bad blacks."

I'd be like "damn". Stand ten feet away from the guy that wrote that.

Anyway, a lot of people who write on soulstrut have had a problem always Typing Black, even though they are not black, and don't talk black. Let me tell you, that they also type with "rapp hands". This is not so much a problem anymore, as people have foresook the rapp lifestyles.

And to nzshadow: their, they're son, their, they're, it'll all be okay

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    THIS AINT NO SPELLING BEE!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Anyway, a lot of people who write on soulstrut have had a problem always Typing Black, even though they are not black, and don't talk black. Let me tell you, that they also type with "rapp hands". This is not so much a problem anymore, as people have foresook the rapp lifestyles.

Word, y'all.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    hahaha

We had our annual salty old fuckers meeting yesterday, we have each been tasked to implement phase one of the salty old fucker roadmap for the remainder of this year.

Integral to the new methodology is the reconfigured integration of general saltyness.

In order to effectively aggregate and transfer salty solutions cross-platform within a fast track goal set, key decision makers have been tasked with enforcing a sustainable top-down salty rollout methodology.

The main challenge encountered in the execution phase of this new vision remains in the implementation of said process and fulfilling the seamless bottom-up adaption requirement.

We strive to bring all departments on board with the stated goal set and align the entire organization (the little saltys) with the overall methodology whilst maintaining our core competancy within the center of excellence framework.

It starts with antagonizing the Brits.

transfer salty solutions

TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE SUGGESTIVE DOODLE THREAD

• Every post should be typed according to either Strunk and White or the Chicago Manual of Style.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You sound white.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    how so I spell "inasmuch"? for example:

I type black inasmuch as I can't change my text color.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    It really irks me when folks get that wrong, but not nearly as much as loose instead of lose. That one straight kills me! C'mon people!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I apologize for my transgressions.
    My mom tried to get me held back in the 4th grade because I was flunking reading and writing. (Not to mention math.) But the administration said my standardized test scores were too high to hold me back. Word among adults was I was lazy.

So, moving on, this happened the other day.

I was talking to a nice guy I see in the neighborhood all the time. He was telling me where he lived.
    I said, "oh, you live across from the Alvarado family".
    He said, "I didn't know their name. I call that house - I want you to know, I am not prejudiced against anyone, I like everybody - I call that house, the Taco Hut."

Now, this neighbor is a nice guy who had a severe brain injury and has trouble walking and talking. So he is spastic and stutters, walks with a cane. But is smart and always nice to me.

How should I have replied?

Also please mark up this post for spelling, grammar and style mistakes.

How should I have replied?

"It's Pizza[/b] Hut and Taco Bell[/b], you f*cking moron."

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    oh yeah, a few weeks ago I got this one...

"I went up to the guy painting your house, I thought he was your wife's dad but he wasn't and said "boy thats better than that old color! that old color was terrible!" and this guy he says... and he's a mexican... and he says "the only person who would pick a color like that is a drunk mexican or a nigger!" HA! so i told him 'i agree with your assessment!"

I didn't know what to do so I said "OK, see ya later."