Zack Attack!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I know some of you will probably roll your eyes at this, but I think dude's a good sport to get into (and STAY in) character for this interview. Pretty genius way to promote his new show too!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    And here's a neat (but long) interview explaining "Zack's" reasoning. Turns out it was all his idea.

• i thought the bit was pretty funny silly. the thing i liked most about it was exactly what you said, that he was a good sport about it.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    This was exceptional, and MPG nailed it. Hell, this almost makes me want to watch some Jimmy Fallon.

And, I will definitely sit through an episode of, "Raising the Bar," after this.

5 *****

"Friends Forever," KILLED it.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    That's the funniest example of an actor making fun of his own typecast I have seen in a long time. It seems like only yesterday when I watched that show during my grade school years: The episode where Jessie sings "I'm So Excited" after admitting she takes *gasp* pills to help her stay awake to study or something and such. I thought it was funny that the exterior shot of "Bayside" after the opening credits (Grant High School in North Hollywood) was used around the main street corner of the house in which I grew up. I also accidentally opened the supposedly "vacant" bathroom door to the actor who played Mr. Belding at a Toluca Lake resturant when I was a little older. And this hilarious, most likely scripted TV moment, "fight" between Dustin Diamond and Danny Bonaduce, is a must watch

• The episode where Jessie sings "I'm So Excited" after admitting she takes *gasp* pills to help her stay awake to study or something and such.

that episode has had me loling for years. i also ride for the college years episode where slater gets in touch with his mexican roots.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    The episode where Jessie sings "I'm So Excited" after admitting she takes *gasp* pills to help her stay awake to study or something and such.

that episode has had me loling for years. i also ride for the college years episode where slater gets in touch with his mexican roots.

Cosine on both episodes... Also love the college years where they are trying to get Screech into the frat, and I've recently been referencing, "The Sprain," dance craze. And, who can forget, "GO HOME! PLASTIC FOAM!" with Jessie and Graham on senior skip day?

Nothing tops, "there's no hope in dope," with Brandon Tartakoff and everything, though. Johnny Dakota was such a JERK!

• The episode where Jessie sings "I'm So Excited" after admitting she takes *gasp* pills to help her stay awake to study or something and such.

Cosine on both episodes... Also love the college years where they are trying to get Screech into the frat, and I've recently been referencing, "The Sprain," dance craze. And, who can forget, "GO HOME! PLASTIC FOAM!" with Jessie and Graham on senior skip day?

Nothing tops, "there's no hope in dope," with Brandon Tartakoff and everything, though. Johnny Dakota was such a JERK!

i had completely forgotten johnny dakota.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

Nothing tops, "there's no hope in dope," with Brandon Tartakoff and everything, though.

"Looks like she's just saying, 'No'! Hahaha! *high fives friend*"

There also was that episode where Jessie finds out that her great-great-great grandparents were slave traders, gets a nasty case of white guilt and starts breaking down in front of Lisa. And then there was Tori, the leather jacket wearing, ball-busting feminist in one of the later seasons.

• incredible chartreuse bomber jacket
    nothing says "movie star hotshot" like ill-fitting puffy arms

• There also was that episode where Jessie finds out that her great-great-great grandparents were slave traders, gets a nasty case of white guilt and starts breaking down in front of Lisa.
    i now feel that all my time watching the show was wasted because i've never seen this episode.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    SBTB is hott; not to take anything away from it...
    but:

"Donna Martin graduates!" >>>>> "...there's no time! there's...never...any...time..."
    (from the aforementioned pill cramming episode)

I love them both, though...

MPG seems a whole lot cooler than RICKY Shroeder...could you imagine that Caruso understudy doing something like this? Calling up Alphonso and the kid who played Freddie J. Lippencottleman or whatever?

LOL

MPG is cool in my book...he rides bikes and dirt bikes (his little brother is on some high level motorcross shit iirc) and race cars and wikipedia just told me he likes beer too.

aka I'm never selling my tiger beat collection of MPG covers NO WAY

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    not to mention:

Lark Voorhees.