你好?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
我很好。。。。。

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    我很好。。。。。

Hi Gary! Do I need to download some sort of Hangul support software for my browser to read your post?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    aw lame, it should show up in chinese!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    我將離開現在的工作

• edubedub 715 Posts
    你的嘴在我的会员

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    aw lame, it should show up in chinese!

您是非常坏的

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I am good too.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    你的嘴在我的会员

"Your membership in my mouth"

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Was it you who made that taking a language (chinese) course lately? Have you been successful?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

我愛食小籠包!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Was it you who made that taking a language (chinese) course lately? Have you been successful?

wow... try that sentence again... this time in English....

• edubedub 715 Posts
    湿裤来找我在我的梦想

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

我愛食小籠包!

我想食九記咖喱牛筋腩伊麵!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    湿裤来找我在我的梦想

good try but bablefish muffed that attempt up.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

wow... try that sentence again... this time in English....

yes my inner fob came out, so solly!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    hahaha, but yeah, the answer is yes, I'm the one that wants to learn Mandarin (specifically taiwan style Mandarin, but I guess thats getting alittle picky). I already had a membership to koreanclass101.com, so i have been checking out chineseclass101.com. so far i am enjoying it.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Post deleted by kenny

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    hahaha, but yeah, the answer is yes, I'm the one that wants to learn Mandarin (specifically taiwan style Mandarin, but I guess thats getting alittle picky). I already had a membership to koreanclass101.com, so i have been checking out chineseclass101.com. so far i am enjoying it.

You should learn the REAL Taiwan dialect = Min Nan (Southern Fujian)

RADNESS for dayz!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    well, I did learn BenSuh for bathroom, and they kept telling me not to say it that was because it was "taiwanese" and I was like "well, this is taiwan, and i don't plan on going to china" but the real reason I liked it is that it sounds almost exactly like "ByunSoh" which is a korean word for bathroom, so it was easier to remember than ShaoShieTsien, or whatever that word is....

but i guess i'll take just about anything, as long as its not that beijing accent with the "ar" and shit. no offense.

• Gary - Did you ever try the paid ChinesePod service? How does it compare with ChineseClass101?

On the subject of XiShouJian... before I knew it meant HandWashRoom i used t just say XiShou... which apparently can be slang for pleasing a woman with ones hands. 3 months I went saying that every time I needed a public bathroom, wondering why everyone found me needing the toilet so hilarious.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    HA!!!!!!