Finally Fast

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Nothing like late night commercials on NFL Network.Check Dolo_Yeung at the 15 second mark:

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    This infomercial cracks me up everytime. I really hope people don't put money into shit like that. What does the software do anyware. Clean temp files, spyware cleaner and remove startup items?

- spidey

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    My wife wipes out the hard drive and re-installs everything... we have had this puter for like 10 years.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    "mom, this internet connection is soooo slow!" haha gets me everytime

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This infomercial cracks me up everytime. I really hope people don't put money into shit like that. What does the software do anyware. Clean temp files, spyware cleaner and remove startup items?

That's all I can figure.

I like the advice. Don't buy new RAM! Buy this instead!

Yeah, maybe spyware is your problem. Or maybe you're a guy like me who has a 5 year old computer that only had 500 MB of RAM. Yeah, not gonna help.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I agree with that guy. Of course most of the shit he's talking about could've been the 80s... maybe it was, I dunno.

Nothings ever right, everything is too slow, we all constantly need more shit. I ponder stuff like that when I look at the closet in my 100 year old house and it has enough room for like 5 shirts and pants and a couple pairs of shoes and I'm like - this was all people needed for their clothes back then (!). Or when my kids get gifts we actually have to throw away / donate toys they already have because they have so much stuff there isn't any more room.

It's like......... wtf. Really? And life is bad. Ooook.