I'm a f*cking geek

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
My job for the next hour is to keep Esther Baxter entertained before we bring her to set. and here I am on soulstrut.I'm officially claiming myself sans-game

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    she has big bosoms

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BAN

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    GEEKS ARE THE BEST!!!!

NOT BULLS**T!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    ARE YOU FUSKING SERIOUS![/b]
    Don't make me get Red Forman on your ass!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ARE YOU FUSKING SERIOUS![/b]]
    Don't make me get Red Forman on your ass!

J**n,

You know me better in recent days than just about anyone else on the strut, and yes I am serious, were chillin in VIP she's sippin her tea, I'm sippin mine (both of us got the sniffles). I got her laughing, but I'm also on my laptop typing these forum posts.

I had to work with Meagan Good last week and seriously Esther makes her seem like a distant memory

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Guzzo, I need YOUR job!!! I could entertain her ass for more than an hour, believe that.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    guzzo, you gotta at least freestyle for her. that would be legendary.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Guzzo, I need YOUR job!!! I could entertain her ass for more than an hour, believe that.

I'm sayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Adam, get her number and take her out to dinner. Spit game son. She is BEAUTIFUL.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Elbow check?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    awesome.

• no question, you are a f*cking, f*cking geek...

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Esther is cool but I'll take Meagan instead:

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Guzzo, Guzzo, Guzzo...

tsk tsk tsk. You should have handed her the laptop and taken a picture of her looking at soulstrut. THAT is geeky.

Or always have a spare copy of Endless Flight in the trunk for when the need to photograph arises.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Or always have a spare copy of Endless Flight in the trunk for when the need to photograph arises.

Isn't every copy of Endless Flight a spare copy?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Isn't every copy of Endless Flight a spare copy?

oh yeah....