HAPPY B-DAY DIANE!

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
SENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!!SOJU NOMU MANHI MASHIJIMA!<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Can't embed my youtube for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iSid6F2h0Y

• Tanjoobi omedettoo gozaimasu!

(You're Japanese, right?)

• hahahaha...THANK YOU.

these are quite possibly the most ethnic birthday wishes i've ever received. why is the korean youtube video all white babies in anne geddes pictures?

happy groundhog day, everyone! punxatawney phil saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter to go!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    honestly, I didn't search too hard for the perfect b-day song. I linked the first one that came up.

so here's to years and years of Ajumas saying "Yah- when you gonna marry?" and "you look like a getting fatter, ung?" when you are in the best shape of your life.

Every year brings you that much closer to a haircut and a pah-mah. Fight it, Diane, Fight it.

Thank you for being my favorite facebook pal.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    the jacket and I wish you a merry merry bday

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Happy B-day Miss.Diane!
    Have a fun one and hope to run into you sometime in the near future.
    I'll owe ya a drink :?)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMMIE

=[/b]

I SEE YOU

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    diane is pretty much the coolest person i know. i still miss your radio show. hopefully we'll run into each other soon.

-Nate

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Happy birthday!

• diane happy 18th bday! hang in there youre almost 21!!!

• yes please. double helpings.

thank you, everyone! (i'm sort of in awe that i have a soulstrut bday post at all.)

BLUE JACKET!!!!