Also, just got my 12" in the mail....

jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Hey all, Im gonna hijack UnconSci on the record release thread tip here and share his feeling of just having a record i made fall into my hands. It's pretty surreal. It feels nice to put such old work behind you and get on with your life. I'm sure alot of you know what im talking about!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    HAZE

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    How did you somehow average only 10 posts a year?

Thats awesome.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Lets see it man. Is "Falling Back" on there? Thats my jam.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i didn't have internet access for a very long time. that's how i got my super star yearly average! usually 5 minutes in an internet cafe calls for a quick soulstrut browse and not much time for a post. and yeah, the 12" does have "falling back" on it. it was pretty crazy that the record i used on that track was also used by the one young einstein on the new UD album. both came out around the same time which is weird since its a fairly obscure record. i should add that you can hear the tracks at; www.myspace.com/assemblylinebeats

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Sounds Really Good ... Do they sell them in L.A.?

the guy that runs the label is looking for USA distribution at the moment. anyone have any suggestions? im not really down with what distributors are still around. seems like alot of them have folded in the last year or two

• Groove distro will probably take you guys on.

just spoke to label guy and it looks like groove are buying from the UK manufacturer. so it should be in labcabin and amoeba and places like that within the next 2 weeks or so. nice! west australia to los angeles connection

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    If this is some sick trick to get me to go into amoeba again ... I'm gonna be pissed.

having never been in there, im not sure what you mean, but i guess there has to be a good reason