Ever dreamt about s.s.....

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
or something s.s related? Not talking bout THE s.s either.Last night i had a dream i met that mingering mike guy or whatever. Despite having never seen the person in question or even knowing what he is about he appeared in my dream.Sitting on a step, kinda chubby with a beard. I recognised him and thought, "oh my, must get a pic for my boy and the other strutters!" So go and ask him and he's happy to oblige. 1st one natural smiley pic, then next one he lifts up his shirt to expose his plump belly and pokes out his tongue. After snapping away i realise that the pics didn't take. So i tell him and ask for just one more then he spacks it and says "no! no more photos!". then he sits back down and puts his head in his lap, the way i found him.Unfortunately, i know something is wrong when this place seeps into the subconscious! Anyone else......

Comments

• unfortunately not. last nite I had a dream where I was doin laundry wit some of my (criminal) boys and then we were attacked by some dude. then the dream turned into a video game where we were in a forest and had to jump from tree to tree while avoiding this chinese insect and collect points (i got 600!)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Take down that poster of me.

• That is hilarious! And it actually sounds like something Mike would do, just being funny.

• Take down that poster of me.

this one?

NEVER!!!

• That is hilarious! And it actually sounds like something Mike would do, just being funny.

Really?? it does sound like something he'd do?? that's pretty cool. I still think it's totally bizaare how stuff like that happens. how i could recognise one person in my dream as someone who i have never seen or met b4.......however, certainly NOT the oddest dream i've ever had!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Take down that poster of me.

this one?

NEVER!!!

no pillow for u

• I eat pillows like yours for breakfast!!
    Yeah, don't really know what that's meant to mean......RENT RAISED!!