ravens vs. dolphins game

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
so i missed the game today because i was on my way back to nyc from boston...anyway, my sister calls me and says that she just watched an IBM commercial during the game in which I was in. Now I do remember being cast for this commercial two months ago and honestly, i didn't think i ever was going to make the final cut. supposedly, my line "i can teach you about the big bang." So my question is can anyone send me a link to the game so i can see for myself if this is true???? amir

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Ah - the old "don't call us, we'll call you?"

And no money in the pocket?

I'll see what I can do about the commercial.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I caught the commercial and yes it was you...sorry, i dont have a link

Congrats !

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    so i missed the game today because i was on my way back to nyc from boston...anyway, my sister calls me and says that she just watched an IBM commercial during the game in which I was in. Now I do remember being cast for this commercial two months ago and honestly, i didn't think i ever was going to make the final cut. supposedly, my line "i can teach you about the big bang." So my question is can anyone send me a link to the game so i can see for myself if this is true????

amir

Holy shit! I thought I recognized you and was going to post about it here...

• shit...can anyone tell me how i can see the game since i don't have dvr (i know wtf???) but I want to see this commercial not only for the money but just to see me on tv...lol!!

amir

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i recorded the game via DVR, but after pennington's 4th pick, i deleted it.

----one sad dolphan

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    Ed Reed = Covering the field like a SLANKET

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    so i missed the game today because i was on my way back to nyc from boston...anyway, my sister calls me and says that she just watched an IBM commercial during the game in which I was in. Now I do remember being cast for this commercial two months ago and honestly, i didn't think i ever was going to make the final cut. supposedly, my line "i can teach you about the big bang." So my question is can anyone send me a link to the game so i can see for myself if this is true????

amir

sik man, get that ibm guap!!!!

• yo, i wish...i need to get some of the ibm loot so i get some more records...lol!! man i said bout ten lines and I guess that was the winning one. anyway, thanks to the dude who posted this...it's the first I have seen this.

amir