everyone should read/watch this - so f*cked up

willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
It's not that long (7 short pages) and tells this UN-F*CKING-BELIEVABLE story of these sick f*cks hunting black people during Katrina who were NEVER INVESTIGATED until this report was published in The Nation a couple weeks ago! If you don't want to read the whole thing at least watch some of the accompanying video and pass it on.Katrina's Hidden Race War

5:15-7:15 is the most disturbing part

Comments

• I remember reports at the time about white areas barricading themselves but this is some next level shit. I wonder is this is something the federal government could step in on (civil rights violations). Sometimes that's what has to be done when the local police refuse to do their job.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Government is slow and nothing will erase the ignorance. Slap a few wrists, and it'll sting for a second, but takes a lot more to change a culture of intolerance. Makes me glad I live in ethnically diverse California. I'd probably be shot like a "pheasant" in the South.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Makes me glad I live in ethnically diverse California.

PROP 8

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

PROP 8

nevermind, CA sucks. still, being racist has a downside, since all the best doctors and engineers are asian.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

PROP 8

nevermind, CA sucks. still, being racist has a downside, since all the best doctors and engineers are asian.

• The Nation does a damn good job at exposing all the dirt that happened after Katrina. Here's a link to another article that talks about the shit going on in Jefferson Parish.
    http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080915/ratner

• The Nation does a damn good job at exposing all the dirt that happened after Katrina. Here's a link to another article that talks about the shit going on in Jefferson Parish.
    http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080915/ratner

jesus this shit makes me so sad. this is why i try to never ever go outside the orleans parish limits.