France or Italy?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
which country has all those eBay troubles?b, 21b, 21i am receiving some resistance and a possible scammer is on the loose!

Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    [color:red1b]BOTH/b1 !--color--1/font1

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    godamnit!!!b, 21b, 21so what is it? people from there just scheme? or are there postal issues there?b, 21b, 21because out of 50 packages sent this is the only damn one that never arrived supposedly!

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    imho...b, 21b, 21italy = corruptb, 21france = ineptb, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21and soon to be adding norway to that list!!! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icegrill.gif" alt="" 21

• imho...b, 21b, 21italy = on strikeb, 21france = perhaps you paid $3 for $300 ebay sale. now i charegeback. ahh, is life.

• italy = no problemsb, 21b, 21france = PROBLEMSb, 21b, 21i've now imposed a no shipping to france under any circumstances policy.b, 21b, 21peace, stein. . . img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21imho...
    b, 21
    b, 21italy = on strike
    b, 21france = perhaps you paid $3 for $300 ebay sale. now i charegeback. ahh, is life.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21THIS

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    italy is cool. france though... even sellers cause major troubles. b, 21b, 21i'm pretty sure most french ebayers that claim the record got lost are liars. i sold records to guys that said the package got lost, but all of the sudden, they put up pictures of the record on their website. it happened twice! i sold records to 5 french people. all of them tried to get their money back. one of them tried to send back a different copy (vg- instead of NM). b, 21b, 21i wouldn't tap!!!

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    french postal system is atrociousb, 21b, 21i once posted 3 promo records in a row to same address the last one registered and none arrived