No Wins

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
/object1b, 21b, 21b, 21Don't try to shake my hand, you ain't no kin to me!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Doesn't Bush have the suburban mom style germ-o-phobia though?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21Doesn't Bush have the suburban mom style germ-o-phobia though? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21maybe....but he shook plenty of hands over the yearsb, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Those dudes in the video were learning from THIS unfortunate event:b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.mainandcentral.org/rumsfeld_saddam.gif"1

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21Those dudes in the video were learning from THIS unfortunate event:b, 21img src="http://www.mainandcentral.org/rumsfeld_saddam.gif"1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Good point! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/udoshithr8.gif" alt="" /1

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Wow, he fronted on all those guys!b, 21b, 21It's his last couple of months. You'd think he'd be all "hey how ya doin' Abdul! Good to see ya! Hate all you want, haters, I'm f*ckin' out this beeyitch!"

• Quote:h, 21b, 21param name="movie" value=""1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21b, 21Don't try to shake my hand, you ain't no kin to me! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21he mad he mad he mad

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Its hard to tell who's dissing who here - Dubya has his eyes glued on the back of dude in front of him pretty much the entire time, and is scurrying so fast he practically bumps into him... there's only guy he really gives an opportunity to shake his hand by actually looking at him before he passes but there is no movement towards it on either side.b, 21b, 21As my girl just noted, "it's hilarious but kind of scary."

Quote:h, 21b, 21Wow, he fronted on all those guys!b, 21b, 21It's his last couple of months. You'd think he'd be all "hey how ya doin' Abdul! Good to see ya! Hate all you want, haters, I'm f*ckin' out this beeyitch!" b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I am certain he was briefed beforehand that they were all better off to not shake hands with him, he ain't dissing shit! They are effectively saying, "been nice knowing ya, cowboy, but Obama's the head wrangler now. No sense in soiling our record with a photo op that will come back to haunt us."b, 21b, 21I don't care what anyone says, this kinda shit has to be almost as humiliating as homegrown US crowds chanting "Na na na na, na na na na, hey Hey hey, Goodbye!!" out front of the White House on Election Night!

• It looks like he's staring at his shoes and kicking imaginary dirt at one point. On some Charlie Brown shit.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Maybe they didnt want to shake Bush's hand cus its covered in blood.....

• wow.b, 21what a rube

• remember when he was all drunk and tired at the olympics?b, 21that ruledb, 21i was good for seven years Laura, you do you, i'll do ME

Quote:h, 21b, 21remember when he was all drunk and tired at the olympics?b, 21that ruledb, 21i was good for seven years Laura, you do you, i'll do ME b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21The Beijing Olympics feels like 5 years ago.

• So were these talks pointless or what? I haven't read too much about the outcome. Seeing as how they can't even bring themselves to shake hands with Bush (and vice versa) it was probably a total wash. Someone should have told them there was going to be a new president soon.

• Bush was just taken aback, expecting to slap hands like after little league: good game, good game....

• i cannot feel sorry for the man

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    oh, so you all think it's because it's george w?b, 21b, 21IT'S BECAUSE HE'S AMERICAN!!! thanks for this financial supercrisis! U-S-A! U-S-A! b, 21b, 21just kiddin'

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21Wow, he fronted on all those guys!b, 21b, 21It's his last couple of months. You'd think he'd be all "hey how ya doin' Abdul! Good to see ya! Hate all you want, haters, I'm f*ckin' out this beeyitch!" b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I am certain he was briefed beforehand that they were all better off to not shake hands with him, he ain't dissing shit! They are effectively saying, "been nice knowing ya, cowboy, but Obama's the head wrangler now. No sense in soiling our record with a photo op that will come back to haunt us."b, 21b, 21I don't care what anyone says, this kinda shit has to be almost as humiliating as homegrown US crowds chanting "Na na na na, na na na na, hey Hey hey, Goodbye!!" out front of the White House on Election Night! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Surely you're right. I just figured that Mr. Cowboy would just be going for dolo right now. "Briefing? You can brief these nuts!" Sure, that would be stupid as he tries to make a smooth exit from office, but I would expect no less from the Decider in Chief.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I assume you all know the story behind this now?

• Quote:h, 21b, 21I assume you all know the story behind this now? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21care to enlighten?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I assume you all know the story behind this now? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21care to enlighten? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Bush had actually shaken hands with all of the leaders involved at least twice before over the course of the day, but many of them had not yet had the chance to greet each other. It wasn't a snub???they'd just already taken care of that. Bush is a complete ass, and has done damage to this country that will take decades to repair, but in fairness, this is a completely manufactured opportunity for Bush-haters to mock him. There are plenty of reasons to mock him without resorting to taking things out of context.

• Damn you DB -- for depriving me of the opportunity to live in a world where Heads of State act like middle school children. b, 21b, 21I'll never forgive you

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'll mock him for his opening (or pre opening?) speech saying he was only interested in free market solutions that reduced regulations.