Coworkers Who Stink Up The Office With Their Food

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Got some Budget Gourmet Teriyaki Nightmare Up in this Bitch.b, 21b, 21: Barf :

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21at my old gig, i shared a cubicle with two other people, and we had an understanding not to eat any greasy food in the space. no pizza puffs, no ham & cheese croussants from Dunkin' Donuts, none of that. we didnt want any lingering aromas in our work area. we'd take that shit to the breakroom if it came to that.b, 21b, 21

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Two of the office's worst offenders sandwich my desk. b, 21b, 21--McDonald's man who reports on the livestock industry (!) and likes to crunch his ice. I don't think that stuff should be removed from the restaurant. b, 21b, 21--Chick who gets this nasty beef and brocoli at least once a week. Those two combine forces in this styrofoam container to make a truly ungodly stank. b, 21b, 21At least no one here microwaves fish.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    MICROWAVE + FISH = img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/breakface.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I'M THAT PERSON!b, 21KIMCHEE! HOT FISH! STUFF LIKE THAT!b, 21b, 21...but not all the time.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Two of the office's worst offenders sandwich my desk. b, 21b, 21--McDonald's man who reports on the livestock industry (!) and likes to crunch his ice. I don't think that stuff should be removed from the restaurant. b, 21b, 21--Chick who gets this nasty beef and brocoli at least once a week. Those two combine forces in this styrofoam container to make a truly ungodly stank. b, 21b, 21At least no one here microwaves fish. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21F*ck all that noise. that's bogus. b, 21b, 21Take that schitt to The-Breakroom.com!b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21I always have eaten at my desk, but it's strictly cold sandwiches.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I'M THAT PERSON!b, 21KIMCHEE! HOT FISH! STUFF LIKE THAT!b, 21b, 21...but not all the time. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21we used to play "hide-the-kimchee" in another office a few years ago. be sure to leave some juices in the bottom of the tin foil too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm about to stink this bitch up with some scallop curry today. b, 21b, 21Curry + Seafood product = img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21MICROWAVE + FISH = img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/breakface.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21This lady at work had the nerve to microwave CODFISH. Out of all the fish she could've brought in, she brings in the most foul smelling. Stunk up the breakroom and the surrounding area for hours. She got a bunch of emails about it and had to have a chat with management.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not smell, but noise - almost worse in some cases.b, 21The woman next to me eats carrots everyday in the most noisy and disgusting fashion. I leave my desk, it's so unbearable. I can't imagine how her friends dine with her.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    How about just plain odd.b, 21b, 21A coworker of mine brings a bag of frozen peas with her to work everyday and everyday without fail, eats the entire bag WITH still-frozen peas. And that's all she will eat for the entire day. b, 21b, 21VERY odd.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I always have eaten at my desk, but it's strictly cold sandwiches. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Hey now there are some stinky ass cold sandwiches out there- even the vegetarian ones I get have an amazing ability to creep into spaces and leave their stench. Even though I order the veg version I'm convinced they are still filling it up w/regular fish sauce. b, 21b, 21FISH SAUCE IS MAGIC + MAJOR STINKER UPPER

• i stopped doing that when i had a shared space but now that I got the private joint, letmeholler at that balsamic glazed roasted chicken breast and broccoli

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21How about just plain odd.b, 21b, 21A coworker of mine brings a bag of frozen peas with her to work everyday and everyday without fail, eats the entire bag WITH still-frozen peas. And that's all she will eat for the entire day. b, 21b, 21VERY odd. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21MICROWAVE + BROCCOLI = b, 21b, 21h, 21

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    It's not cut and dry though, I mean, fish is stank, but there are some things some people hate others might not mind. Besides fish, my two hot buttons are microwave popcorn and burgers. I bet many people like the smell of beef, but I do not, unless mixed with a barbeque smell. b, 21Kimchi? Scallop curry? You bastards!

• I ate snack food at my cube, like peanuts or something else innocuous that didn't leave a scent. But I wasn't about to bring some ole greasy chicken to the cube...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I ate snack food at my cube, like peanuts or something else innocuous that didn't leave a scent. But I wasn't about to bring some ole greasy chicken to the cube... b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21People with peanut allergies can get a reaction from the smell/presence. You insensitive bastard!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21How about just plain odd.b, 21b, 21A coworker of mine brings a bag of frozen peas with her to work everyday and everyday without fail, eats the entire bag WITH still-frozen peas. And that's all she will eat for the entire day. b, 21b, 21VERY odd. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21This merits further explanation.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    samosa sauce spills 4 dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i used to work with a woman who had some serious personal hygiene issues. Lets just say that it was not uncommen to be able to smell her... womanhood.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Popcorn can be a major killer. One day someone in my suite completely torched a bag in the mic. We had to open the door to the hallway, set up multiple fans to move the smoke out, and eventually evacuate the office. Could not deal.b, 21b, 21Another guy down the hall routinely dumps his empty bag in the bathroom trash can. I'm sure you can imagine what the multiplication of those smells equals.b, 21b, 21

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    This WAS in an office.b, 21b, 21just plain nasty.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21How about just plain odd.b, 21b, 21A coworker of mine brings a bag of frozen peas with her to work everyday and everyday without fail, eats the entire bag WITH still-frozen peas. And that's all she will eat for the entire day. b, 21b, 21VERY odd. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21This merits further explanation. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21My brother would eat a brick of frozen peas as well. I've tried it and it's not really as bad as it sounds but not something I'd sample on a daily basis. It's similar to eating frozen grapes but a lot starchier.b, 21b, 21Peas are outstandingly nutritious.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Popcorn can be a major killer. One day someone in my suite completely torched a bag in the mic. We had to open the door to the hallway, set up multiple fans to move the smoke out, and eventually evacuate the office. Could not deal.b, 21b, 21Another guy down the hall routinely dumps his empty bag in the bathroom trash can. I'm sure you can imagine what the multiplication of those smells equals.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Poopcorn?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Popcorn can be a major killer. One day someone in my suite completely torched a bag in the mic. We had to open the door to the hallway, set up multiple fans to move the smoke out, and eventually evacuate the office. Could not deal.b, 21b, 21Another guy down the hall routinely dumps his empty bag in the bathroom trash can. I'm sure you can imagine what the multiplication of those smells equals.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Poopcorn? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21

• ^^ first prize