ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT OBAMA BEING PRESIDENT...

pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
NO MORE STUPID-ASS SARAH PALIN JOKES! THEY WERE STARTING TO GET OLD![/b]LOOKS LIKE ALL THOSE PALIN BOOKS I SAW AT BORDERS ARE HEADED STRAIGHT FOR THE BARGAIN BIN NOW...[/b]

Comments

• Will this have an effect on the sale of Nailin Palin DVDs?

• I would not have survived 4 years of that female.

• I just hope she doesn't pull one of those "you won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore" numbers...you know, disappear for a few years, only to come back and magically become prez...this "PALIN IN 2012" talk scares the Shinola out of me...

• I just hope she doesn't pull one of those "you won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore" numbers...you know, disappear for a few years, only to come back and magically become prez...this "PALIN IN 2012" talk scares the Shinola out of me...

Congress first.

Only if Obama totally screws up. If Obama does a good job, it will be Obama again in 2012...and then I see 2016 as Michelle Obama's turn if Barack cleans up this mess in 8 years.

• I scares the Shinola out of me...

DUDE OBAMA JUST WON.................HARD ! STOP BEING SCUUUUURED.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    What we have learned in the last 8 years (or 28 if you prefer), is that many republicans do not value public service.

When they are elected to office the last thing on their minds is the country and it's people.

The first thing on their minds are me and mine.

No one epitomizes this more than Palin. (Except, maybe, Bush.) She will not be a popular governor.

Mark it down.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How many newborns are gonna be called Barack?

• How many newborns are gonna be called Barack and be born about 9 months form last night?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How many newborns are gonna be called Barack and be born about 9 months form last night?