LEWIS HAMILTON IS 2008 F1 WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Incredible. Youngest F1 world champion in history.b,121b,121Respectb,121b,121img src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/tim_tuttle/10/18/formula.one/lewis.hamilton.jpg"1

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    23 years old, dating a pussycat doll, now F1 world champion... this guy must have the biggest smile today.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,12123 years old, dating a pussycat doll, now F1 world champion... this guy must have the biggest smile today. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Word. I bet all the Americans are reading this post and thinking "Who the hell is Lewis Hamilton?" LOL

• I was kinda rooting for Massa, but congrats anyway.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Word. I bet all the NASCAR fans are reading this post and thinking "What the hell is Formula 1?" LOL b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1

• Amazing and thrilling race. I thought the weather had conspired against him at the end but it ended with the right result. Props to Massa....did everything he could possibly do today.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    That had fix written all over it.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    F1 is a sport I fell out of love with a while ago but felt obliged to tune in for this one and was convinced he had stumbled at the last hurdle again until those last couple of turns changed everything once again.b,121b,121Got to feel sorry for Massa who did everything he could but it's a nice F*ck you to the Spanish press.

• i have to say i have never quite seen anything like that in F1 for the whole season to pretty much come down to the last corner is simply insane!! i was pleased to see lewis win it and i doubt ferrari will give massa the prime driver spot next season so he may be forced to play second fiddle to raikonen who was sub par to say the least this season

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i remember this situatio last year in brazil...b,121b,121glad to see this result this yearb,121b,121the tiger woods of F1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt=""1/1