Things People Write on Their Records

2»

Comments

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I went through a collection of heat at a flea one time and every record had written in huge fat letters

TOMMY
    IRON MAN

Besides that, I know some folks that mark or stamp every record that goes through their hands. Not sure how I feel about that.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Tell Your Wife That Irony Is For Hipsters was a big-time disco DJ in the Boston area. He wrote his name on all of his records. I run across them from time to time.

Stop bullshittin'

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    before I knew better I bought a van mccoy record that had "DISCO SHIT" scrawled right across dude's face on the front cover. when I got it home and listened to it, it turned out that it was, indeed, disco shit.

• i've gotten a few early reggae records with swastika on them...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Tell Your Wife That Irony Is For Hipsters was a big-time disco DJ in the Boston area. He wrote his name on all of his records. I run across them from time to time.

Stop bullshittin'

Stop bullshittin'

Really? That's slammin!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    i've gotten a few early reggae records with swastika on them...

I'm guessing skinhead

• i've gotten a few early reggae records with swastika on them...

I'm guessing skinhead

Yes.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

Stop bullshittin'

Really? That's slammin!

It would have been ill if you could have tied in what you wrote with the title of the record.

Or maybe you have. (!?)

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    A friend gave me this one several years ago:

I can dig it. And thank you, I will hang loose.

OGC for life, bitches!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    my copy of the Spaghetti Head 45 has X's and "dont play" written all over the "Funky Axe" side, and "sounds like sandy nelson" on the other side.