Hip Hop Honey's Las Vegas

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I picked this dvd up today and I'm sitting here watching it and lo and behold I'm standing behind Redman as he is talking in one of the scenes! Lol. I didn't expect that.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Yo, Dee, my man said he ran into you today, small world! Keep us updated on your own "honeys" project, ok?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I picked this dvd up today and I'm sitting here watching it and lo and behold I'm standing behind Redman as he is talking in one of the scenes! Lol. I didn't expect that.

Thats actually pretty cool. I hope you weren't picking your nose or anything. that would suck.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yo, Dee, my man said he ran into you today, small world! Keep us updated on your own "honeys" project, ok?

Yeah he did, and i was actually buying the hip hop honey's vegas dvd when he seen me! I went home and put that joint on when I was getting ready to play at the club tonight and that's when I looked up and seen myself! What a weird feeling....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!!!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

How did seeing yourself onscreen affect your time of arrival?

• haych3haych3 20 Posts

preme is the man...