stuff white people like: the wire

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
this is like when two soulstrut threads come together and form like Dairugger. stuff white people like: the wire

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    latte pass

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    latte pass

file under things white people like: overuse of hip phrases

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    latte pass

damn there was a thread on the wire entry specifically? if so I offer my humble apologies. it just seemed like a good way to talk about the wire again for a minute.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    latte pass

damn there was a thread on the wire entry specifically? if so I offer my humble apologies. it just seemed like a good way to talk about the wire again for a minute.

There ain't no nostalgia to this shit.

There's just the street, and the game, and what happen here today.

you are asking to get blasted right now.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    While I think that blog has some clever entries and it's funny how a select few of them seem to have touched a lot of nerves, this guy is really starting to stretch it. T-shirts? Bottled water? "Yeah, you know what else is funny about white people? They like to use pencils. And they wash their hands after using the restroom. Stupid imperialistic, culture stealing honkeys. I mean, C'MON!"

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    file under things white people don't like: this

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This was good for a minor chuckle, but long ago I realized these guys think they're a lot more witty than they actually are.

Stuff that white people like: themselves

this weekend I partied* with Andre Royo's first cousin. he looks quite a bit like his cousin in my opinion, and the more I drank the more weirded out I got. cool dude though.

*no not like that.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    While I think that blog has some clever entries and it's funny how a select few of them seem to have touched a lot of nerves, this guy is really starting to stretch it. T-shirts? Bottled water? "Yeah, you know what else is funny about white people? They like to use pencils. And they wash their hands after using the restroom. Stupid imperialistic, culture stealing honkeys. I mean, C'MON!"

Ha ha, indeed.

If anyone needs an antidote to the stuffwhitepeoplelike blog, I recommend this:

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I still can't get into that show, I don't feel very white right now.

That blog is a good laugh, thanks.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Stuff that white people like: themselves

Yup... I crack myself up all the time

• From #93 Music Piracy

"Because of the availability of music online, a very strict social hierarchy has been created within white culture whereby someone with a large MP3 collection is considered ???normal,??? a large CD collection is considered to be ???better,??? and a person with a large vinyl collection is recognized as ???elite.???

These elite white people abhor the fact that music piracy has made their B-sides, live performances, and bootlegs available to the masses. Their entire life???s work has been stripped of its rarity in terms of both object and sound on the record. The best thing you can say to them is: ???vinyl still sounds better.???

• counter punch? www.anythingblack.net