Skip DrinkwaterSkip Drinkwater 1,694 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
This one's up there...

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    paedo

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    this should be a good thread.

i got this off of Nonekned circa '99. still cracks me up in the creepiest of ways...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    This one's up there...

Why would this be creepy? Well, the guy looks older, but not Methuselah/Rip Van Winkle old...

• This one's up there...

Why would this be creepy? Well, the guy looks older, but not Methuselah/Rip Van Winkle old...
    Well, it's a few factors really. The girl looks young and couldn't look more uncomfortable with that dude's hand on her chin. The dude's got a creepy look to him with his suit jacket/moustache/sideburns combo. The whole scene is reminiscent of some weirdo older dude who likes young asian call girls. Am I the only one who sees this?

naw i see it Siro, its sort of a subtle version of...

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    This one's up there...

Well, it's a few factors really. The girl looks young and couldn't look more uncomfortable with that dude's hand on her chin. The dude's got a creepy look to him with his suit jacket/moustache/sideburns combo. The whole scene is reminiscent of some weirdo older dude who likes young asian call girls. Am I the only one who sees this?

dude if this is creepy to you....um...

you don't want to see some of the covers I've seen...haha...I got this one from jtoro...haha...I'll look to see if I have it...you remember that one justin? I kept doing the "ehhhhhhh" sound....haha...it's Frickin' creepy as hell...like preacher caught with meth and a thai asian boy tied up in his closet creepy....

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    For all my money, nothing can top this one on the creepy scale:

And then some other candidates:

this isn't creepy at all, but fuggit, i wanna post it

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    You'd have to know how creepy Kim Fowley is himself to know why THAT title, THAT artist, and THIS cover don't seem kosher. Hope he wasn't cornholing those kids on the side.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    You'd have to know how creepy Bob Markley[/b] is himself to know why THAT title, THAT artist, and THIS cover don't seem kosher. Hope he wasn't, uh, with that girl on the side.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Goretex- The Art of Dying, that goat is creepy as hell. I cant post pics but Im sure you can find one on the 'nets.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    this should be a good thread.

i got this off of Nonekned circa '99. still cracks me up in the creepiest of ways...

Pots in the kitchen
    Pots in the bedroom
    Pots in the living room
    Big into pots?
    May we borrow your pots?

Bob Harrington, how many records does this guy have? I think I have about four or five, and you can generally find them still sealed, but as he himself would say on his records:

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR[/b]

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    wow, looks like Paul F Tompkins
    I just can't find a pic of him w/glasses

• NOt the same kind of creepy as most of these, but pretty damn creepy nonetheless.

• You'd have to know how creepy Kim Fowley is himself to know why THAT title, THAT artist, and THIS cover don't seem kosher. Hope he wasn't cornholing those kids on the side.

Whoah.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    When I get my camera back tonight or tomorrow I will poast the Touch of Father Tom Smith cover that will send chills down your spine.

• When I get my camera back tonight or tomorrow I will poast the Touch of Father Tom Smith cover that will send chills down your spine.
    I'm already kind of grossed out by the title.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Oh, here's one from ebay:

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    you've probably seen most of these but

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

the atco issue ain't much better...

IMG src=http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/juicylucymexico.jpg>

(yes i realize this is the mexican Philips issue, but its more or less the same photo...)

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    wow, looks like Paul F Tompkins
    I just can't find a pic of him w/glasses

exactly what i was thinking.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

Wasn't there another really bad scorpions cover? I recall a sleazy one with a girl who has her pantie down and crying while crouching in the corner of a bathroom.

• naw i see it Siro, its sort of a subtle version of...

hahahaha

i can't tell which one he's going to make eat it, the girl or the dog