• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    HOt no question dog.
    agreed

I prefer Judge Mablean

"You gotta pay alimony, Sugar!"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Golden Girls- hot or not?

How bout, just old?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I remember seeing Judge Hatchett being interviewed for some show on BET. I don't know if you guys know it or not, but ole' girl has a fine-ass body (shapely legs, curvy hips, small waist, and a juicy, round ass to match). I definitely would have broke her off some of the chunk back in the day, and Judge Mablean too for that matter. Nothin' wrong with grown & sexy women.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Hatchett's got that grown woman sexy thing goin' on... I bet she would WORK you in the bedroom, for real. Fine ass young girls with perfect bodies are cool, of course, but cain't no woman put it on ya like an older woman, trust me. Slightly saggy stomachs, a few wrinkles and stretch marks, a varicose vein here and there... as long as it's not out of control, it ain't no big deal.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I would wear hatchett out, they would have to cancel her show when I got done!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    not

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Just wondering......................

DSL, what up what up.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    not

Judge Hatchett...... Hot... or Old?

Old. Very old.

But she could get you tickets to the movies with her senior discount.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Plus Judge Ratchett wears depends diapers.

Sexy

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Any women who could order you to do this:

"Kiki gets fitted for his *empathy belly that he will have to wear for the next 24 hours as part of his punishment."

Would definitely work you in the bedroom.

*Can we use this term a little more often around here? Cm'on peoples, the outside world is gaining on us with inventive verbage. We must step our game up.

• People, I think we need a "hot or not" forum.

• I'd hit, but Judge Marilyn Millian from People's Court is the truf

Judge Marily Millian from People's Court is the truf

She got the fiesty MILF game on LOCK. Don't know a think about her psysique though, but I'm willing to bet that she's a little too skinny for my taste.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

She got the fiesty MILF game on LOCK. Don't know a think about her psysique though, but I'm willing to bet that she's a little too skinny for my taste.
    She prolly could suck a golfball through a waterhose (nastee!)

Dude, you are missing out!

• Judge Marilyn Millian from People's Court is the truf

I don't know, bro, she's Cuban, the body might be bangin'....can't tell from that long ass robe, tho

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Dude, you are missing out!
    Nah, I'm saying her head game is prolly out of this world. I didn't know she was Cuban, either!! Yeah, she's cuttable.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hatchett's got that grown woman sexy thing goin' on... I bet she would WORK you in the bedroom, for real. Fine ass young girls with perfect bodies are cool, of course, but cain't no woman put it on ya like an older woman, trust me. Slightly saggy stomachs, a few wrinkles and stretch marks, a varicose vein here and there... as long as it's not out of control, it ain't no big deal.

Hey Phill,

School these young dudes, bro!!! I had the pleasure of some "liasions" with older women (i.e., vets, those 35 years and over) during my batchelor days, and let me tell you, vets do it better, period. They are not concerned with appearing "freaky", so they don't mind gettin' nasty to please you. Plus, they leave the scene "clean and tidy" when they're finished, nahmean!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I'd hit, but Judge Marilyn Millian from People's Court is the truf

YES!!!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Hey Phill,

School these young dudes, bro!!! I had the pleasure of some "liasions" with older women (i.e., vets, those 35 years and over) during my batchelor days, and let me tell you, vets do it better, period. They are not concerned with appearing "freaky", so they don't mind gettin' nasty to please you. Plus, they leave the scene "clean and tidy" when they're finished, nahmean!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

No question! Dirty 30's is where it's at.............