Mr Rogers Appreciation

2»

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    great man. i used to watch it a lot, and although it was nothing like anything else i watched when i was little, it was just so positive that i couldnt help but like it. i remember really liking the piano music too.

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    I love how he would change into a cardigan sweater and a different pair of shows when he would come home. I think I???m going to start doing the same. Peace and love to Mr. Rogers!!!!!!

• wow, nice thread guys. gotta stop in and rep for the hometown hero. a lot of my buddies attended the same church as him growing up. many funny and inspiring stories are still traded on these streets regarding the man.
    those records (pictured, and the similar ones) are real common here. What's really is the Johnny Costa LP where he does jazz trio interpretations of all the most famous songs (not as common). I see handyman Negri around a lot, another super-great guy (and amazing musician). actually had lunch with him a few weeks ago.
    Mr Rogers actually had a degree in music composition iirc. His songs are so well written. Like they seem real obvious and simple, but when you get down to it they're structurally really well-put-together and often quite ingenius melodically + harmonically.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's really is the Johnny Costa LP where he does jazz trio interpretations of all the most famous songs (not as common).

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Has anybody else seen the Mr. Rogers segment about breast feeding??

"would u like to share?"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

"would u like to share?"

I JUST REMEMBER SEEING BOOBIES ON TV.

"would u like to share?"

I JUST REMEMBER SEEING BOOBIES ON TV.

Knowin Rogers, he was like "show some breasts, it nothin to be ashamed of, its natural".....Boing!!!!