Indi 70's Psych Country Rock Funk 4 You....

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Found that Dennis the Fox Lp over the weekend in a dollar bin. I wanted it for the known Piledriver break but this tune wasn't too shabby either. Obviously a meters riff rip off about 20 seconds into the tune. I can dig it though....

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude... nice work. It's a great record.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Thanks for posting this, I really dig it.
    One of those great tracks that (for me) are ruined when the vocals kick in.
    Still great though.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    rad, yer doing ACID again...
    hilarious vox... oh man...
    glad you copped one...

• Helluva score. I'm into most of this record.

• joostjoost 46 Posts
    hot damn I need this record badly. And I don't have any problems with the vocals

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    you got it at the seattle recordshow?? i was at a recordshow right where the space needle is at.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That is affirmitive mr. fades.............

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Found that Dennis the Fox Lp over the weekend in a dollar bin. I wanted it for the known Piledriver break but this tune wasn't too shabby either. Obviously a meters riff rip off about 20 seconds into the tune. I can dig it though....

im currious, what does this piledriver cover look like???
    cant say theres too many country records im looking for, but when ever i go through a crate with country albums i check the titles to see if piledriver is in there somewhere... so please, if anyone gots that cover please to post it, thanx.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

OH YAEH! thanks a lot, danm, i was expecting some pedalsteel playing cowboy on a horse or something that i might have passed on at a weak moment, but wow, this dosent look like any country joint ive seen before..evaaar! thanks again.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    you lucky bastard