I own rare records (RR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
List of dope as fuck records I own:fatback band - keep on steppin'Oneness of JOJO- African RhymesKenny Rankin - like a seedLenny Williams - s/tNice and Smooth - s/t (just got this today)Michael Wycoff - on the lineStarpoint - Wanting youNobody could fuck with my collection. That is all.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I also own Rjd2 - Deadringer. I can sell it to somebody for 100 dollars. this is a modern day classic bitch. Shadow ain't shit. Well he is. But rjd2 got sick beats and shit.

I also have Since you last spoke. Rj's 2nd LP. I can also sell this for 100 dollars. This is hella rare right now.

Once again, i'd just like to say, nobody is Frickin' with my record collection.

I have David Axelrod - Seriously Deep. You can have this for 200 dollars. THIS IS A MAJOR BARGAIN!!!!! YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS RECORD FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO SCORE THIS DOPE RECORD.

FOR A LIMITED TIME, I WILL ALSO ADD DENIECE WILLIAMS - FREE TO THIS. MAJOR BARGAIN. GO BIG OR GO HOME.

Okay, lemme get serious for a second. I have about 500 records. all killer, no filler. no duds in this bitch. $50,000 for my whole collection. That comes out to 100 dollars a piece. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    who you talkin to ?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    you cant fuck with me. i got leo sayer MULTIPLES.

who you talkin to ?

Fejmelba,

you sound like your collection is weak.... i can sell you mad rarities. PM me for a list of the dopeness.

Yuichi (owner of rare and desireable vinyls)

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This thread is cracking me the hell up.

you cant fuck with me. i got leo sayer MULTIPLES.

talking about leo sayer is like Soulstrut 2003. at the inception of this board. If you wanna even be in the discussion for records, you gotta own the Jazz Crusaders discography. Until then, you're relaly not Frickin' with me.

This thread is cracking me the hell up.

you man, i know you live in Australia. i understand you guys got Arena-self-titled and kangaroos. Personally, i'd take the kangaroos over the Arena -s/t. Rarity wise, Arena is probably more rare though.

This is true. Though I have one copy of Arena and no kangaroos.

DEAL.

DEAL.

I will give you a chili burger from Tommy's in West LA for the Arena. I can bubble wrap that bitch and send it to you ASAP. about Tommy's in West LA.

Dear Mr.Yuichi:
    I really believe its time for us to trade.
    i put in all my Robert Longs, Anita Meyers and Boudewijn de Groot raers (Dutch Grooveres fo Days).
    also to make this extra intressting, as a extra YOU GET my doubles of De Deurzakkers and Gert en Hermien. (Dont sleep on these man).
    Im really lookin forward in doin busines with you. pleasse dont let me down.

Btw (by the way), if anyone is interested in the Oneness of Jojo. You can take it for 500 dollars. I won't mislead you though. It has the red border around it, which people say is the 2nd press. For verification, you can sniff the paper sleeve, and check for yourself. If the sleeve has a discolored, sweet, and funky odor, it is the first press.

Dear Mr.Yuichi:
    i put in all my Robert Longs, Anita Meyers and Boudewijn de Groot raers (Dutch Grooveres fo Days).
    also to make this extra intressting, as a extra YOU GET my doubles of De Deurzakkers and Gert en Hermien. (Dont sleep on these man).

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    no roni size?

DEAL.

I will give you a chili burger from Tommy's in West LA for the Arena. I can bubble wrap that bitch and send it to you ASAP. about Tommy's in West LA.

Akk like you know bro. I will take $500 for Arena. This is some private press shit that's 1000x better than headhunters and 500x better than James Brown. You will not see this again EVER.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    Btw (by the way), if anyone is interested in the Oneness of Jojo. You can take it for 500 dollars. I won't mislead you though. It has the red border around it, which people say is the 2nd press. For verification, you can sniff the paper sleeve, and check for yourself. If the sleeve has a discolored, sweet, and funky odor, it is the first press.

I`ll pay you 500$ if the cover really says "JOJO". You can fix it up with a marker, should be easy.
    I could also trade it for a copy of Udo 71. Breaks for days, and a tuff pull fo sure.

List of dope as fuck records I own:

fatback band - keep on steppin'
    Oneness of JOJO- African Rhymes
    Kenny Rankin - like a seed
    Lenny Williams - s/t
    Nice and Smooth - s/t (just got this today)
    Michael Wycoff - on the line
    Starpoint - Wanting you

Nobody could fuck with my collection. That is all.

Plaese to saye if the Nice and smooth Lp is the original first pressing with the original record label red circle sticker on the shrink wrap. This is only on first pressings and I will pay not more than $200 for a copy if it is this sticker cover. If not, I thnik is reissue.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    thread of the year

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    thread of the year

You said it! Happy Birthday Bapt. Fish Rule.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Dear Mr.Yuichi:

throw in some of that orange sourkraut & you just my have a deal

deal

Dear Mr.Yuichi:

throw in some of that orange sourkraut & you just my have a deal

deal

Foo You Mr.T I'll send it with express-mail !!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    thread of the year

You said it! Happy Birthday Bapt. Fish Rule.

Aaah! thanks.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    List of dope as fuck records I own:

fatback band - keep on steppin'
    Oneness of JOJO- African Rhymes
    Kenny Rankin - like a seed
    Lenny Williams - s/t
    Nice and Smooth - s/t (just got this today)
    Michael Wycoff - on the line
    Starpoint - Wanting you

^^^YUICHI WORKIN' YOU ALL SONS WITH HIS WEST L.A. KOBE-LIKE FADEAWAY COLLECTRON MOVES.