Underated: Trugoy the dove/dave/dr.ama/plug2

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I always thought he was better than Pos - in fact he's always been one of my favorites. He's still dope ! right?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Underrated in comparison to the entire game?

I think he and Pos work well together. I'm not seein' him do a solo album.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    fuck yeah.
    "TRYING PEOPLE"
    is
    that
    shit.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    Yogurt backwards gets the thumbs up.

• I'm not seein' him do a solo album.

see- i think i would!
    I'm a real De LA nerd- so i like what they do together - but lately (AOI, Grind date, impossible:mission) i think dave is really doing some new shit. Pos is kind of fatherly with his flow these days.

I remember Dave was coming out with a group called the Kids on Zenith Ave (with the Big Sha from Prince among thieves i think) - did anything ever surface from that? This is like around Buhloone mindstate era.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Dave joins Big Boi, Prince Po, and MC Ren, among others, in the subset of MCs who are really dope but are in the unfortunate position of being in a group with somebody who is even doper.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm not seein' him do a solo album.

see- i think i would!
    I'm a real De LA nerd- so i like what they do together - but lately (AOI, Grind date, impossible:mission) i think dave is really doing some new shit. Pos is kind of fatherly with his flow these days.

I remember Dave was coming out with a group called the Kids on Zenith Ave (with the Big Sha from Prince among thieves i think) - did anything ever surface from that? This is like around Buhloone mindstate era.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Yogurt backwards gets the thumbs up.

• Dave joins Big Boi, Prince Po, and MC Ren, among others, in the subset of MCs who are really dope but are in the unfortunate position of being in a group with somebody who is even doper.

Exactly, though I will say that for the last couple of albums they've been pretty much neck to neck.

• first rapper with dreads?