Psych Mixtapes

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Having been blown away by both the Trap Door mixes and Dr. Delay's R.E.M. Sleep mix, and still waiting impatiently on Ferrari's international psych mix (The harassment never stops!) I need to hear some more good psych mixes.Recommendations?

Comments

• I have some garage, psych and Now Sound mixes here...

• Having been blown away by both the Trap Door mixes and Dr. Delay's R.E.M. Sleep mix, and still waiting impatiently on Ferrari's international psych mix (The harassment never stops!) I need to hear some more good psych mixes.

Recommendations?

Shit, I am waiting on a part 2 to that Delay-Psych Crunk mix(or whatever it was called). I'm still bumping that shit. Delay, any plans on another one? (fingers crossed)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Having been blown away by both the Trap Door mixes and Dr. Delay's R.E.M. Sleep mix, and still waiting impatiently on Ferrari's international psych mix (The harassment never stops!) I need to hear some more good psych mixes.

Recommendations?

Well, my third podcast mix was psych themed so you can bump that while you're waiting impatiently

http://www.djferrari.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=18&type=Download

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Well, my third podcast mix was psych themed so you can bump that while you're waiting impatiently

Yeah, and it's my favorite one. I still need that El Alamo but I'm scurred of some of these South American VG+ gradings.

• rock tits mix
    psych rock etc. i posted this a while ago for these dudes. still available

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Added to the list: DCastillo's excellent Zero Time mix.

I could hear Arzachel on loop for a week and it wouldn't get old. Too bad the copy up right now is through the roof expensive.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    You need to hear DJ Nobody's Spirits of heat and fire mix.

Brilliant.

- spidey

• here's is one I did a few years ago...some folks seemed to dig it when i first posted it..