new graemelin for Wire fans...

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
this came as a request from Herm. It was his idea, but I cooked it up for him. I think it could be useful here.

Comments

• this came as a request from Herm. It was his idea, but I cooked it up for him. I think it could be useful here.

YES!!!

I love you, T*mmy.

• alternate take.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    alternate take.

haha

amazing

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Season 5 spoiler....

Theres literally a 10 second long Clay Davis SHEEEIT in season 5

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Wire Fans: don't act like this isn't a poor man's Homicide going on...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Wire Fans: don't act like this isn't a poor man's Homicide going on...

Homicide fans who have a need to feel superior and voice support for something that no one is attacking:

Homicide was a great network TV cop show. The Wire is up there with the best TV ever broadcast in the history of the medium. Don't act like you have really watched it.

• Wire Fans: don't act like this isn't a poor man's Homicide going on...

Homicide fans who have a need to feel superior and voice support for something that no one is attacking:

Homicide was a great network TV cop show. The Wire is up there with the best TV ever broadcast in the history of the medium. Don't act like you have really watched it.

Poor mans Homicide? Wow.

Thats like saying In 'n' Out Burger is a poor mans Burger King.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

(mine was a seriously drunken post)

I AM watching it.
    It's a great show, no doubt, and i'll keep watching, but it's just not as good. Sorry to offend.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    it's just not as good. Sorry to offend.

No offense taken. But you're wrong.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Here's one that dates back to 3rd season, although I think I made it during a season 4 thread.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

(mine was a seriously drunken post)

I AM watching it.
    It's a great show, no doubt, and i'll keep watching, but it's just not as good. Sorry to offend.

No real offense taken, I just thought I would lay it out the way I see it. I dig Homicide, but I find it way too episodic to really cover the kind of scope that is the Wire's bread and butter. You can really see how Homicide just sketches out what the Wire really probes. Plus, like a lot of network TV, it seems a bit dated now when I see it on DVD. It would be great to have Yaphet Kotto on The Wire, though!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Ha ha, edit: f u c k i n g awesome!