John Bonham drum takes

1manband1manband 34 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
HeyFor you drumbreaks enthusiasts and Led Zeppelin fans out there, here you can find 23 mp3's of the drum tracks from the album "In Through the Out Door",played by John Bonham in his last period..It definitely worth a listen.Peace

Comments

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    a shame its only 128K..

• thanks

• that's really cool, thanks!

• Are these the same tracks that were floating around a couple years back?

• FRESH

• my dad is going to be very excited. Thanks for posting this

• Are these the same tracks that were floating around a couple years back?

I think yes,but i guess they weren't available all in the same spot..
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    peace
    P.S. i forgot:

• whoa, these are cool. thanks.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Thanks man, great stuff. Though I can't help but wonder if there's a way to get a hold of split tracks like that for classic records on which there would be some good sample material. Any James Brown Records????

• Thanks.

• there is also some raw stuff from LZ2 like 'ramble on' drums only, but i guess its much more carefully hoarded and hasnt hit the internets.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Thanks man, great stuff. Though I can't help but wonder if there's a way to get a hold of split tracks like that for classic records on which there would be some good sample material. Any James Brown Records????

Right. I can't help but think that James Brown could actually be sampled if someone would only find the individual session tracks.

George Michael: But it wasn???t for me.
    Michael: Then who was it for? Who? Give me a name.
    George Michael: Okay, it was for me. Yeah. I was gonna smoke the marijuana like a cigarette.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    respect to the highest degree!

• thanks! 1& 22are monsters!!!

• Right. I can't help but think that James Brown could actually be sampled if someone would only find the individual session tracks.

If any existing multi-tracks are not in Universal's tape library, then Alan Leeds would be the one to know where they are. A number of JB remix projects have come out over the years, but nothing like Verve Remixed[/b] or Atlantiquity[/b] where the producer/remixer is given elements of what is on the multi-track.

I can't imagine what was destroyed in that warehouse fire where a lot of stuff was burned down.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    thanks! 1& 22are monsters!!!

1 is incredibly

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Bonzo braekz -