rawest beat ever?

2»

Comments

• I wonder if dude even still wants this wack ass instrumental after this abuse

ok i stand corrected. it had a 36 hour appeal and now it sounds simplistic but still kind of funky to me.

i don't like the song that much but the beat has a weird appeal to me.

however i do notice that there are several dozen more downloads of that beat than when i requested it. all y'all can talk that shit but you're listening to gayer shit than this in the closet. admit it.

it may be terd but you secretly don't switch the station that fast when fergalicious drops on your local radio station. ADMIT IT!

ok.

lol, dude its okay. I was just baffled by what made you think that beat was the rawest ever.....

....and i want to know where you get your weed from.

it's all good. i love getting abused by strutters; there's nothing that quite so brightens my day as some nice ss banter on some shit like this.

listen to the whole instrumental though; it really is kind of sick, if somewhat video-game-ey.

much love

• i'm probably aksing for some trouble but the song "Easy" by Paula DeAnda (featuring Bowwow or not) has one of the sickest beats i think i've ever heard. anyone know where to cop instrumentals of recent releases online?

audio file on her website

OT: where the fuck did all these graemlins come from? i'm out of the loop...

faweel?? boom bap boom bap boom bap...rawest EVER?? but nearly everyone in a club 40 soundz like that...boom bap boom boom bap

yes, it hits, i guess, but that's technologoy fa ya...you should hear me play drums kiddo!!!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    you should hear me play drums kiddo!!!

Post audio or you're soft.

• would if i could...

• that beat is broken down on the side of the road with a flat tire like 300 miles away from rawville. for reference, here is raw.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    that beat is broken down on the side of the road with a flat tire like 300 miles away from rawville. for reference, here is raw.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    here is raw:

• the song "Easy" by Paula DeAnda (featuring Bowwow or not) has one of the sickest beats i think i've ever heard.

but

• Not really sure how this fits in, but the beat is raw, and the Sean P made me want to hear this. I also wanted to floss my new avatar.

• these chaps could use some anger management...and somethin ta do with they hands. tho i do love the "air scratchin"

• http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aRLqwsXebHQ&feature=related

For your raw beat-making pleasure.

- J

thanks for posting this...amzaing!

• rawest best ever Nas - NY State of Mind

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    dude that beat sounds like the boss music from Ninja Gaiden.